The hunters 2: A dark moon rises. (OFFICAL ROLEPLAY)

Hey guys! I’ve tried to make a roleplay before, but it was to overwhelming . But, I’ve decided to give it another shot. I can not promise I will be active in the story itself, but I will do the best I can. :blush: But here is a summary of the plot.

Summary

In the small town of Pleasant Springs; You often don’t find yourself in the situation you’d expect. Werewolves, witches, vampires. All around you wherever you go. Your more likely to run into a hybrid then a human in this town, and maybe it’s for the best. Even the hunters do some inhuman deeds. In Pleasant Springs, will you be just another vampire? Or will you re-write history?

(You guys can be humans, hunters, or monsters. It’s your choice.)
Rules

1. Cursing is allowed, but please, please put a little * over one of the letters.
  2. Romance is encouraged, but do not include inappropriate scenes.
  3. No real drama on the roleplay.
  4. Please do not make drastic changes without consulting me first.
  5. No homophobic, or racist characters. I don’t care that this is ‘just a roleplay’ that is offensive.
  6. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU SIGN UP!
  7. Add as many characters as you please.

Monster rules for this roleplay

1. Werewolves can turn without a full moon, but not very often.
  2. Vampires can drink from humans, or blood bags. They can’t survive off animal blood.
  3. If werewolves bite anyone THEY WILL TURN INTO A WEREWOLF.
  4. For vampires to turn humans they must feed them their blood.
  5. Witches can use dark, light, and nature magic
  6. Hunters are not supernatural, but must have extreme training.
  7. Monsters cannot become hunters.
  8. Demons cannot enter churches.
  9. Angels can posses people, but only with their permission. Angels do not have human bodies, they can only posses others.
  10. Angels do not need to sleep, eat, or drink; But they can if they want.
  11. If mermaids touch water, they shift.
  12. If you kill the vampire that ‘compelled’ you. You get your memories back.

Powers

1. Vampires have: Super speed, super hearing, and super strength. They can also smell blood from a mile away, and can heal quickly. They also have compulsion (the ability to make people forget things) Their weakness is the sun, they need to wear a spelled piece of jewelry to survive in the sun. They can only die by a steak in the heart.
  2. Werewolves have: Super smell, hearing, quick healing, and strength. They can also tell if someone’s a vampire or a werewolf. They feel a natural bond towards one of their kind. Their weakness is silver.
  3. Witches have: Different umbalites depending on their powers. Witches usually come in convents. Weaknesses may vary.
  4. Hybrids have: A mix of vampire and Werewolf except they are RARE and have to be born that way. Or be bitten by a hybrid on a full moon. They are also very powerful. Weakness a silver steak.
  5. Ghost have: The ability to go through walls, posses people, and objects. Ghost can be invisible if they want. Weaknesses: Salt, and iron.
  6. Demons have: They ability to posses people, make deals, and can turn invisible. Weaknesses are salt, holy water, churches, and flitch under the word of God. They can’t touch bibles, or enter churches. They can’t be killed, only exercised.
  7. Angels can fly, have magic ability’s, kill demons, go into heaven, and heal people. Their wings are invisible to the human eye, and can only be seen by other angels, and demons. Weaknesses: They can be killed with an angel blade, which only other angels have. They can only be killed by demons or other angels.
  8. Mermaids can control water, and the sea. They also have beautiful voices.

A few tidbits

1. Werewolves feel the natural need to move, especially if they haven’t turned that day.
  2. Hybrids don’t need to feed as much as vampires, or turn as much as wolves.
  3. Angels struggle with human emotions, and don’t understand most human needs.
  4. Not all demons are heartless, though most are.
  5. Ghosts usually keep themselves hidden, it’s difficult for them to talk to the living.
  6. Witches feel a natural bond towards other witches.
  7. Hybrids don’t burn in the sun like vampires, but it does hurt them if they don’t wear a spelled necklace like the vampires.
  8. Mermaids love to swim, and like werewolves feel the natural need to do it.

Thanks so much guys!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfqXnCn8_oDnGqd697EkV599NsUzUiFSUYZJ70nl4wapCB9og/viewform?usp=pp_url

FACE CLAIMS:

@ChayChay @C_ssie @K_mren @Forever1201 @Owertym @lanasgalasoul @BrookieK @UltimaW

Gabriel
He grabs her shoulders “I know you will, you always do” he smiled

Brooke
I tilt my head and squint my eyes “I love it” i say happily.

Roza
I stand up “I probably should head home” i look around “If i can find it”

@Roleplay.lk

Jaxson @UltimaW
He runs off and changes. He comes back “I’m ba…” he tries to say before getting tackled by a group of laughing boys. “Hey” he yells smiling.

OORP: omg we finally got to the second oneeeeee!!!

Violet @BrookieK @Owertym
“You know where David is?” I ask as Jana appears. “He’s helping me today.”

Jana
“Umm…” i look around “nope”

OORP: like new record 10k comments without the main problem

Ella
I nodded slowly, taking in a deep breath. “Take care and whatever.” I said, making my way towards the library. @BrookieK

Layla
I blushed. “Don’t you find it extremely disturbing?” I asked.

Vincent
I nodded. “Maybe I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said, with a smile.

Harrison @BrookieK
“So where we will find them?” asks he

Alex @Roleplay.lk
“So what’s now?” asks she

Jessica @UltimaW
“Nice movie” says she

David @C_ssie @BrookieK
He teleports where Violet and Ashlynn are

Gabriel
“be careful, and make sure to come back to my place” he smiled and walked away

Brooke @Roleplay.lk
“no not really.” i said sitting down

OORP: that is basically what people at school say my soul is like @Roleplay.lk

Celeste
“bars mostly” i say as we walk down the street @Owertym

Violet
“Your here.” I say. Ashlynn stands up dusting of her clothes.

Thorn

“Come little pups I’m the tickle monster” She chased after them as they started laughing any running away @BrookieK

Kyle

“Yeah it is…”

OORP: okay I know I’m not in this convo… but wth is happening… just curious

ORP which one?

Jaxson
He starts laughing and chases after a few of the others. she will fit right in here he thinks to himself.
He grabs two of them and jumps into the huge pool.
@UltimaW

Pretty much this…

Harrison @BrookieK
He notices the bar ‘Victoria’ “New bar?” asks he “Doesn’t it sounds familiar?” asks he with look ‘You know what I mean’

David @C_ssie @BrookieK
“Where else I could be?” asks he smiling

Jessica @UltimaW
She sits closer to him.

Violet
I laugh. I hand him a book. “Teach Jana stuff from this one. It’s more advanced.” I say.

Celeste
“it does so familiar” she said looking through the glass.
@Owertym

Jana
“why teach me?” i ask confused “I am plenty advanced”
@C_ssie @Owertym

David @C_ssie @BrookieK
“Okay” says he and takes book

Thorn

The little kids tried to push her in the pool “I’ll change” she got Into a black swim suit and got pushed I do the pool.and the little kids came in as well “You can’t get away can you?” @BrookieK

Kyle

He puts his arm around her shoulder

ORP @C_ssie no clue but don’t mind the convo

Ella
I watched him go, wondering why I felt… Sad. I sighed, and made my way towards the café.

Layla
I tried not to grin. “Me neither.” @BrookieK