The hunters 5: Cold blooded

ORP; I would love to RP if you are okay with that.

1 Like

ORP: Fine with me. I have

Josh ( Fire Elemental, 22 )
Adrian ( Warlock, 21 )
Jas ( Wendigo, 20 )
Anissa ( Witch, 19 )
Hailey ( Human, 17 )
Emika ( Human, 14 )

ORP: Sorry, right now I only have Leia (Vampire, 19)

1 Like

ORP: It’s fine. Who do you want to meet?

Quinn
I laughed. “Okay.” @ThatRandomPerson

1 Like

Avery

I yawn.
“ Local diner? “ I suggest, considering that’s the only place I know of where we can eat. Yeah, there’s other restaurants, and yeah, I’ve lived here most of my life, it’s just I don’t really pay attention to anything, so we’re going somewhere familiar to me.

@Roleplay.lk

1 Like

Anyone I don’t mind

1 Like

Anissa

I step into the dimly lit town square. Not many people were out, and it makes sense, considering it was 11 pm…usually when the drunk d*uches come out. Usually my food…

@Ml12angster

Quinn
I nodded. “That’s sounds good.” @ThatRandomPerson

1 Like

Leia
I parked my rust pick-up by the town bar and hopped out. People were all around. Some look so drunk. I began to feel hungry. Gosh, this was something I needed to get use to. I spot a girl about my age people watching. She’s looks hungry. Can she be? Surely not.

Avery

“ Cool “ I look around for the diner, but don’t see it. “ Uh…lead the way, what was smart*ss in French again? “ I ask.

@Roleplay.lk

1 Like

Anissa

I smell the strong alcohol coming off of most of the people. It sickens me…and I’m not drinking their blood.
I sigh, tucking some hair out of my face, and I look around once more, and see a girl, probably my age, watching people like me. She doesn’t seem drunk…but one can never be too sure.
I sigh, deciding I can give up my introvert ness for a few minutes, and walk over to the girl.
“ Hey…it’s weird to see so many drunk people, right? “ I ask, crossing my arms as one passes, eventually puking in a nearby bush.

@Ml12angster

Leia
“You can say that. I am just glad I am not them. Last time I drank…” I stop myself. Was I about to tell a stranger about how I became a Vampire? Stupid! Gosh. I shake my head and put out a hand. “i’m Leia.”

1 Like

Isannah
“Watch out!” I ran towards the girl as she stepped on the street. I tackled her, as the large truck just barely missed us. I let out a deep breath, rubbing my forehead. @ThatRandomPerson

Quinn
“What the bloody hell?!” @ThatRandomPerson

1 Like

Anissa

“ I’m Anis— “ What She says registers in my mind. I give the girl a sideways glance. “ Last time you drank? “ I ask, realizing I could feel a slight aura coming off the girl. So she’s a vampire. Nice to know.

@Ml12angster

Avery

I blink as I’m tackled. I’m about to set the girl on fire, but I realize she saved me from being hit by a truck. Since when were there cars in Pleasant Springs?
“ Thanks for saving my life… “ I say to the girl, a little flustered.

@Roleplay.lk

1 Like

Leia
Crap…I begin to stutter and fidget with my necklace. It was a small bird charm that appeared on my neck that morning. “Uhh, yea, I was walking worse then them.” I let out a nervous laugh. Trying to steer the topic away, I asked “Hey, I happen to be new in town. Know anyone looking for a roommate?”

1 Like

Isannah
I nodded slowly. “Me too.” I said, standing up. @ThatRandomPerson

Quinn
“How did you?! How did you even know what was going to happen?”

1 Like

Anissa

I notice the subtle change in topic. I clear my throat, but don’t acknowledge it.
“ Sorry, but I don’t know many people in town myself. If I ever do find someone in need of a roomate, I’ll let you know? “ I offer.

@Ml12angster

Avery

“ Okay…here’s a better question “ I say, getting to my feet and brushing myself off. I feel a stinging pain in my arm. I look at it. I must’ve scarped it or something, because it’s bleeding. “ Who’re you? “ I ask the girl who just saved me.

@Roleplay.lk

1 Like