The hunters 6: Midnight

Pleasant Springs, a small town in the high regions of Vermont. The town name a little ironic, considering the town is plagued with werewolves, witches, demons, vampires, and every supernatural creature in the book. Nothing says pleasant more than the constant risk of exposing yourself to the world. Control is a necessity if you wish to survive. But if you don’t… Fear not. You can always come back as a ghost.

(You guys can be humans, hunters, or monsters. It’s your choice.)
Rules

1. Cursing is allowed, but please, please put a little * over one of the letters.
  2. Romance is encouraged, but do not include inappropriate scenes.
  3. No real drama on the roleplay.
  4. Please do not make drastic changes without consulting me first.
  5. No homophobic, or racist characters. I don’t care that this is ‘just a roleplay’ that is offensive.
  6. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU SIGN UP!
  7. Add as many characters as you please.

Monster rules for this roleplay

1. Werewolves can turn without a full moon, but not very often.
  2. Vampires can drink from humans, or blood bags. They can’t survive off animal blood.
  3. If werewolves bite anyone THEY WILL TURN INTO A WEREWOLF.
  4. For vampires to turn humans they must feed them their blood.
  5. Witches can use dark, light, and nature magic
  6. Hunters are not supernatural, but must have extreme training.
  7. Monsters cannot become hunters.
  8. Demons cannot enter churches.
  9. Angels can posses people, but only with their permission. Angels do not have human bodies, they can only posses others.
  10. Angels do not need to sleep, eat, or drink; But they can if they want.
  11. If mermaids touch water, they shift.
  12. If you kill the vampire that ‘compelled’ you. You get your memories back.
  13. Wendigos turn and only turn on the two nights before, and the night of, and to nights after the full moon.
  14. Wendigos eat human and only human hearts.
  15. You can only become a wendigo by being possessed by one.

Powers

1. Vampires have: Super speed, super hearing, and super strength. They can also smell blood from a mile away, and can heal quickly. They also have compulsion (the ability to make people forget things) Their weakness is the sun, they need to wear a spelled piece of jewelry to survive in the sun. They can only die by a steak in the heart.
  2. Werewolves have: Super smell, hearing, quick healing, and strength. They can also tell if someone’s a vampire or a werewolf. They feel a natural bond towards one of their kind. Their weakness is silver.
  3. Witches have: Different umbalites depending on their powers. Witches usually come in convents. Weaknesses may vary.
  4. Hybrids have: A mix of vampire and Werewolf except they are RARE and have to be born that way. Or be bitten by a hybrid on a full moon. They are also very powerful. Weakness a silver steak.
  5. Ghost have: The ability to go through walls, posses people, and objects. Ghost can be invisible if they want. Weaknesses: Salt, and iron.
  6. Demons have: They ability to posses people, make deals, and can turn invisible. Weaknesses are salt, holy water, churches, and flitch under the word of God. They can’t touch bibles, or enter churches. They can’t be killed, unless by an angel blade.
  7. Angels can fly, have magic ability’s, kill demons, go into heaven, and heal people. Their wings are invisible to the human eye, and can only be seen by other angels, and demons. Weaknesses: They can be killed with an angel blade, which only other angels have. They can only be killed by demons or other angels.
  8. Mermaids can control water, and the sea. They also have beautiful voices.
  9. Wendigos are fast, strong, and viscous.
  10. Dragons can shift into a dragon whenever they please, if they are in control with their power.
  11. When a wendigo turns into a wendigo, they have no conscious memory or thought of what they are doing.
  12. Dragons can have fire powers, regardless if they are in human form or not.

A few tidbits

1. Werewolves feel the natural need to move, especially if they haven’t turned that day.
  2. Hybrids don’t need to feed as much as vampires, or turn as much as wolves.
  3. Angels struggle with human emotions, and don’t understand most human needs.
  4. Not all demons are heartless, though most are.
  5. Ghosts usually keep themselves hidden, it’s difficult for them to talk to the living.
  6. Witches feel a natural bond towards other witches.
  7. Hybrids don’t burn in the sun like vampires, but it does hurt them if they don’t wear a spelled necklace like the vampires.
  8. Mermaids love to swim, and like werewolves feel the natural need to do it.

Thanks so much guys!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfqXnCn8_oDnGqd697EkV599NsUzUiFSUYZJ70nl4wapCB9og/viewform?usp=pp_url

FACE CLAIMS:

THE TOWN:

@livvy613 @C_ssie @Owertym @UltimaW @ThatRandomPerson @Owertym @rvaleria322 @Surface_Hyena57 @BrookieK @Skyzor @Forever1201

Camila
“Purple is unique, red is vampire.” @Surface_Hyena57

Drake

“Red is still nice though.” I put my hand on her shoulder, then take it back, hoping that wasn’t too akward. “…And if you think about it, it’s just another type of brown eyes.”

@Roleplay.lk

Camila
I frowned. “I still don’t like it.” I said, as Isannah fell out of her chair. @Surface_Hyena57

Elizabeth
“Trinity!” I yell and kneel to the floor beside her. Carefully I lift her up placing her on the bed under some other covers. I place a hand on her forehead and noticing she was hot I ran down the hall and got her a glass of water. When returning I place the water on a night stand and sit in a chair beside the bed reading, to keep an eye on her.

@Surface_Hyena57

Drake

I looked over at Isannah, confused as to why she fell from her chair. But I looked back to Camila. Unsure what to say. She didn’t like the color, and I couldn’t just change her mind. “…I’ll be back.”

I stood up and went to the upstairs restroom, washing my hands to take my contacts out.

@Roleplay.lk

Geez Arnold Shwartzenegger.

Trinity (15 minute timrskip)

I slowly woke up, unsure where I was. My eyesight was still a little blurry. I have a headache…Where’s Elizabeth?

I looked around, not noticing her anywhere. So my first reaction was to try and get up. I wouldn’t be suprised if she planned to kick me out anyway…Or get me arrested, something like that.

@BrookieK

Camila
“What is it?!” I demanded, as she stood up. “Call of duty.” she mumbled. @Surface_Hyena57

Elizabeth
I walk back quietly into the room with some tea in my hand when I notice Trinity is up. I place the tea down on a shelf and walk over to her soft pushing her down.

“How are you?” I ask her ans grab a spell book, flipping through the pages

@Surface_Hyena57

Drake

I came back, seeing Camila talking with Isannah. “Alright, I’m back…” I looked down, not initially showing my eyes.

@Roleplay.lk

Trinity

“I’m…Hot, confused, I can’t really see that well and my head hurts…I don’t know…What happened?..Is it morning yet?”

I sat on the bed as she pushed me, still confused.

@BrookieK

Camila
“Okay.” I said, crossing my arms. @Surface_Hyena57

Elizabeth
I cock an eyebrow, “No you only passed out for 15 minutes.” I say and hand her the glass of water, “As for everything else I have a spell for that”

@Surface_Hyena57

Drake

“I just thought I’d take out my contacts, since it don’t really have to hide right now.” I looked directly at her, not necessarily expecting a reaction of any kind. It was normal to me to have crystal-like purple eyes. And I guess I hoped it would make her feel better about her red eyes…Probably not, but what else could I do?

@Roleplay.lk

Trinity

“Oh, okay…Do you remember what I said earlier?” I asked, a little nervous as I drunk the water.

@BrookieK

Elizabeth
“Yes. That you hurt two innocent girls because…you were–upset” I say the find a page mumbling the words under my breath

@Surface_Hyena57

Trinity

I sighed. Hearing myself say it was bad, but hearing her say it was even worse. “Not because I was upset, but-…” I stopped, not trying to make excuses. “…Then you know why I have to go, right?”

@BrookieK

Elizabeth
A soft yellow glow comes from my hands, “No. I dont. Why did you do it then?” I ask and place on hand over her eyes the other on the back if her head, “This should help with your vision an headache”

@Surface_Hyena57

Trinity

“Okay…” I sighed, calming down. “It’s…It’s kind of hard to explain, but…” I said, wondering if I should even try.

@BrookieK