ORP: Idk how to respond…so time skip?

OORP: Idc…just…

Figure It Out

ORP: Time Skip?

OORP: Idc…just…

Figure It Out

ORP: Time Skip it is…

April

I fall for what must’ve been the 100th time.
“ Stop being so fast and give me a chance to dodge “ I hiss at Matt, getting to my feet.

@BrookieK

Matt
I shake my head, “That isn’t going to help you” I say to her then swing a leg under her legs

@ThatRandomPerson

OORP: How far in the future did you time skip

April

I fall again, but kick Matt’s legs out from under him, getting to my feet and climbing on him, conjuring a knife and holding it to his neck.

@BrookieK

ORP: Two days

Aeron

“Uh…Alright.” I take the bag, then look inside and count it. “This should be enough to pay for having to stay here…Do you have any idea of a hotel or something that I can lay low at for a while?”

@ThatRandomPerson

Matt
I smirk and grab the tip of the knife sliding it away from my neck. Then I grab it and flip us over, “Make sure to secure that you wont be moved” I say wiping the slight blood from my hand on my pants

@ThatRandomPerson

Dakota

“ There’s no hotels here…so no. Sorry “ I say, giving her a look. “ You could stay at my place? “ I offer.

@Surface_Hyena57

April

I nod and use this small moment of vulnerability to punch his chest, rolling out from under him. I tackle him, grabbing the knife and pinning him to the ground, securing him this time.

@BrookieK

Matt
I smile, “good job.” I say and sit up pushing her off me. “All you need to do is work on strength”

@ThatRandomPerson

April

“ How exactly do we do that? “ I ask, making the knife disappear. I’m out of breath, but I beat him in the end. I think.

@BrookieK

Payne

“Oh, they are? Thanks.” I nod, kind of wondering how why they stayed that long in the first place. Walking back around, I climbed into the steps into another train car. Since I’m on the subject of my weirdness, I should just show her, shouldn’t I?..No, maybe not. “This place is kind of cool.”

@C_ssie

Matt
“more training” I say and walk to the first aid kit on the deck. Wrapping some gaze around the cut on my hand

@ThatRandomPerson

Ashlynn
I follow after Payne into another abandoned train. “Yeah…” I say in rpely to Payne. “Jesus… I wonder why the haven’t brought this into a museum or something…” @Surface_Hyena57

Aeron

I slowly smiled a little, “…Really? You’d be okay with that?”

@ThatRandomPerson