The hunters 6: Midnight

Alona
“A banshee?” I ask knowing what they are, they are like a more loud ghost. But I dont think I can tell her what I am. How Im dangerous

@Roleplay.lk

April

I push him against the wall, conjuring some duct tape and quickly taping him to it.

Casey

“ I like that idea… “ I say, finishing my part of the cupcake too.

@BrookieK

Trinity

I move back, thinking she may attack me. “…That’s good.” I turn to the other girl, going to help her. But she looks like she might pass out a little. “Elizabeth? A little help here?” I tried getting the three keys out. But mainly because the girl looked a little sick.

@ThatRandomPerson @BrookieK

Matt
“Are you kidding me April?” I say trying to move from the tape

Marina
I clap, “Then lets hurry”

@ThatRandomPerson

April

I conjure another roll and start to tape him even more.
“ Oh I’m not done yet “ I say, conjuring another bag of flour and grinning.

Casey

I nod, walking towards the diner.
“ I might get one too… “

@BrookieK

Elizabeth
“Yep” I say peppy and go over to the girl, the yellow glow coming from my hands. I touch her head and shoulder letting the magic go through her, “That should work”

@Surface_Hyena57 @ThatRandomPerson

Matt
My eyes widen, “COme on April. You dont have too”

Marina
I laugh as we enter the dinner, “3 waffles to go please” I say and wait then take the order after paying. “Lets go”

@ThatRandomPerson

April

I cock an eyebrow, ripping the bag open.
“ I don’t have to. I want to “ I say and pour it on him.

Casey

“ You didn’t have to pay for that “ I say, taking the bag from her and teleporting home after softly taking her hand. “ Se— “ I pause when I see April and Matt—Matt duct taped to the wall.
“ What the f*ck… are you guys recreating 50 shades? I think you have it switched around… “

@BrookieK

Matt
I look to Casey, “A little help here? I cn move and she is pouring flour on me” I say annoyed at APril

Marina
I clutch my stomach laughing like crazy, “I didn’t expect that…” I say still laughing

@ThatRandomPerson

Casey

“ Uh. I’ll just let you guys continue with your little 50 Shades game “ I say, setting the bag on the counter and taking my waffle, teleporting away to the backyard with Marina.
“ So… “

April

I laugh.
“ Holy sh*t. It is 50 shades “ I laugh.

@BrookieK

Trinity

I got the cuffs off of her and threw them to the side. Holding her red, slightly bleeding wrist softly in my hands. “…I’m really sorry.”

She didn’t look like she had that much energy, so I put my arm under her, trying to pick her up. “Can someone help me with her?”

@BrookieK @ThatRandomPerson

Marina
“You walked in one them and that is what you say?” I ask grinning “We’ll never get to tell them”

Matt
I smile, "GUess it is. Can we eat now, please? "

@ThatRandomPerson

Jocelyn

I walk over, swinging Payne’s arm over my shoulders, helping her stand.
“ Are you okay? “ I ask her.

@Surface_Hyena57 @BrookieK

Casey

I sigh, taking a bite of my waffle.
“ I know. Which is why I want to do it over text “

April

“ I can “ I say, grabbing the bag and pulling out my waffle carefully so I don’t mess up the reddi whip.
I eat it in front of Matt, grinning.

@BrookieK

Marina
“We are not doing it over text” I tell him

MAtt
I glare at her, “Take the duct tap off and let me eat my d*mn waffle!”

@ThatRandomPerson

Casey

I roll my eyes.
“ Fine. So telling them over dinner obviously won’t work…unless we go out to eat? “

April

I laugh, conjuring another roll and starting to put more on him, but I decide not to. Instead, I toss it on the ground, ripping the duct tape away.

@BrookieK

Matt
I smile and kiss her forehead before jogging over and taking my waffle, “Thisisgood” I say quickly

Marina
“We could jjust walk in there and tell them”

@ThatRandomPerson

April

I laugh, nodding. I finish my waffle, teleporting it into the garbage.
“ Now what, since you ate? “

Casey

“ And risk April duct taping us to the wall and pouring flour on us? Hell naw “

@BrookieK

Matt
“I dont know” I say shrugging and sit down at the table

Marina
“Hell Yeah” I say and grab his amr going into the house, “APRIL MATT! WE HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!” I yell

@ThatRandomPerson

Casey

“ God d*mmit, Marina “ I mutter. “ You Tell them “

April

I blink.
“ Tell us what? “

@BrookieK