The hunters 6: Midnight

ORP: Grounded

Leonard
“That’s makes sense, I guess” says he and looks around “Still no sign of Jessica or Saige?” @ThatRandomPerson

Quinn
“That’s what I get for purchasing more alcohol.” I said, with a smile. @ThatRandomPerson

April

I relax as much as possible, but I can’t really relax when memories of Dante flash into my mind. I wince, becoming tense again struggling without even knowing it.

Casey
I laugh, kissing her softly before teleporting us into town.
“ Where are we going first? “

@BrookieK

ORP - Go figure. I guess I’ll have to push it to tomorrow…

Bronwyn

I sigh, shaking my head.
“ I wonder if they’ll ever come back…Oliver obviously isn’t “

@Owertym

ORP: What?

ORP - :smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

Avery

“ Do you have a massive headache too, or is that just me? “ I ask, running a brush through my hair and putting the phone on speaker.

@Roleplay.lk

ORP: You Do realize I see her every night and can pass whatever message onto her. And we’re gonna be together after we go out to eat, right?

Leonard
“Well I’m glad that we can be alone, but still would miss them” says he @ThatRandomPerson

Quinn
I sighed. “Yeah… But I’m pretty sure I took fifteen Aspirins.” @ThatRandomPerson

Matt
I walk up to her and place my palms on her cheeks… “Calm down April. He isn’t here.” I tell her knowing that she is probably thinking about Dante

Marina
I lea him down the street, “To my favorite store so I have clothes” I say smiling

@ThatRandomPerson

ORP - She’ll have to be here. :roll_eyes:

Bronwyn

I nod.
“ I tried to get into Saige’s apartment to check on her, but she changed her locks. My key doesn’t work anymore “ I sigh. “ I really don’t think that was a huge deal… “

@Owertym

Avery

I grab my phone, running down the stairs and accidentally tripping. I scream.

Adrian

“ SHUT UP. I’M TRYING TO WORK ON THIS SUN NECKLACE “

Avery

I roll my eyes, dusting myself off.
“ Did you say something? “ I ask Quinn.

@Roleplay.lk

Leonard
“I guess it’s huge deal… wait what? You could open her locks with your key? That’s…” says he @ThatRandomPerson

OORP: I’m back I have like… an hour to RP (orchestra concert)…

Who can RP?

ORP: Me

April

I pull away, accidentally tripping and falling.

Casey

“ Have I ever told you how much I hate shopping? Whenever I go shopping with April and Nova, they take all day… “

@BrookieK