The hunters 8: Death’s Cemetery

Quinn
“Good point.” I suddenly snapped my fingers. “Force of habit.” @ThatRandomPerson

Avery

I snicker.
“ Snapping your fingers is a force of habit? “ I ask, crossing my arms, accidentally catching my jacket on fire. Wait. No. Quinn’s jacket “ SH*T!! “ I yell, trying to put the fire out.

@Roleplay.lk Mood

Drake

“I do…I saw it flying in.” I said, walking in that direction. But I hear a noise, so I put the girl down, looking to Saige. “…You have to take her, and go.” I pointed ahead to the hospital, with the emergency room ahead of us.

@ThatRandomPerson

Ashlynn
“Jesus—you having a panic attack over a phone?” I ask, beggining to become generally concerned for the well being of this man. @Surface_Hyena57

Saige

I softly take the girl, starting to walk into the hospital, but pause, turning slightly.
“ Will you be okay? “

@Surface_Hyena57

Edge

I shake my head, being the only thing I can get out other than a proper explanation. "I need it I need it I need it… I said, repeatedly, running my hands through my hair, walking around in irregular patterns, unable to calm myself.

@C_ssie

Ashlynn
“Jesus… is he dies do you think we’ll be blamed?” I ask Dexter. He merely shrugs. I groan. “Where’d you see it last boy’o?” I ask. @Surface_Hyena57

Drake

I shake my head, “…No…But you have to go, something’s coming.” I turn back, a fireball building up in both of my hands as I head back into the more forest-like areas outside of town.

@ThatRandomPerson

Saige

I frown as a nurse comes and takes Jas from me. I sigh, walking back outside, somewhat stalking Drake, but he’s nowhere to be seen. I’m sorta worried for him, so I speed through the town quickly until I run into a tree, my nose bleeding.

@Surface_Hyena57

Edge

“Before…before…” I said, taking my last breath before falling back to the ground, shaking. Stopping my breathing altogether.

@C_ssie bring in the rain for dramatic effect.

Drake

He lies unconsious, stuck against the base (?) of a tree. Hurt worse than before he left. An arrow going through his chest, near his heart and into the tree. With his healing still postponed.

@ThatRandomPerson

Payne

“Do you remember how to play?” I asked, willing to show her if she needed me to.

Baos

“How are you feeling?” I asked, worried about her.

@BrookieK

Amber
"Actually, " She begins, “I dont”

Alana
“like needles are being stuck in my limps, but other than that alright”

@Surface_Hyena57

Ashlynn
I groan. “Well this is bloody annoying.” I say bending down. “This Dude has issues… DUDE—WHERE WAS YOUR PHONE LAST?” I yell in his ear annoyed. Maybe I can read his mind and get some answers… @Surface_Hyena57

Saige

I start to leave when something catches my eye.
“ Holy sh*t!! Drake! “ I yell, collapsing to my knees, trying to shake him awake.

@Surface_Hyena57

Elizabeth
I shrug, “So. How’d you two end up like that?”

@Roleplay.lk

ORP: Ay. How was lifeguarding?

OORP: Alright. We had an exam, we had to swim 500 meters in 15 minutes. Had to get 50 pound weights from the bottom of the pool. Basic stuff

ORP: Basic stuff? Jesus…

Payne

“Oh, okay. Well…It’s kind of like…miniature bowling up a hill…If you can imagine that.” I say, taking a ball and tossing it upwards to roll, going into a point ring. “So…Just do that every time.”

Baos

I nodded, sitting in the chair by her bed. “Do you remember anything at all? Like what happened before the pain started…” Or while you were shifted.

@BrookieK

OORP: Well basic because this is the last life guarding. Though everyone in my class is 17…so thats awkward