The hunters 8: Death’s Cemetery

OORP: that sounds fun—if only I had time to lifeguard. Yet other sports await for me.

ORP: Same

Edge

(They may be able to see his phone through his jacket, in the lining of the side.)

@C_ssie

OORP: ah… have you ever swimmed in a lake?

ORP: Um. Yes

Quinn
“Great… now I can’t wear it at all.” @ThatRandomPerson

Amber
“ohhhhhh, I remember now” She laughs, “Can’t believe I forgit”

Alana
I shake my head, “No. Its just segments. Like one minute I’m watching the movie with Nate, then I wake up to the pain and being outside with Nate and you. Then the pain, blacking out and waking up here”

@Surface_Hyena57

OORP: I’ve swam in all the great lakes and swam across a lake in Renfrew

Avery

I finally put out the fire, giving an apologetic look to Quinn, handing him his jacket.
“ I’m really sorry… “

@Roleplay.lk

ORP- I edited it, for him to have the arrow next to his heart, instead of the shoulder.)

Drake

I slowly open my eyes, trying to stay still as I was being shaken. “…What…What is it?”

@ThatRandomPerson

Ashlynn
“Well this is stupid—can we leave?” I ask turning to Dexter. Instead he points at a silver object in the lining of his jacket.

“There.” Dexter says. I nod, looking at it, before pulling out a phone.

I look at it, pretty normal. “Is this really what you were fussing about?” I ask. “That’s bloody stupid.”

@Surface_Hyena57

ORP: Like…the over 10,000 Great Lakes In MN?

Quinn
I sighed. “It’s fine.” @ThatRandomPerson

Saige

“ I think you were attacked by a Hunter. This is going to hurt “ I say, grasping the arrow before yanking it out.

@Surface_Hyena57

OORP: Canadian great lakes, genius :roll_eyes:

OORP: luckkky… I’ve only swam in lakes in Cali and some in Russia and Britain when I go on vacations… lucky af.

Avery

“ No. It’s not. I’ll buy you a new one “

@Roleplay.lk

OORP: @Roleplay.lk wanna con’t with Vincent and Kayreen?

Payne

I laugh aloong with her, “Oh, alright. Ready to start?” I say, swiping the game card to the machine.

Baos

I nod, thinking. “…Do you have any idea of what could be going on? Has this ever happened to you before…or anything like it?” I ask, just in case it’s more than her shifting.

@BrookieK

Edge

I resumed my breathing, laying to the side to catch my br death and get back to reality. “…Yes…It was…” I say, taking my phone from him with my extremely shaky hand.

@C_ssie