The hunters 8: Death’s Cemetery

Vincent
“Just tell me.” @C_ssie

Ashlynn
“Well that’s lonely…” I say. “Is there any way you know why your like that?” I ask. @Surface_Hyena57

ORP: *You’re

Quinn
I sped to the house in half a second. “Need these?” I said, holding the keys. @ThatRandomPerson

Avery

I blink, confused for a second before remembering that I was racing a vampire.
“ Oh. Those are kind of important “

@Roleplay.lk

Kayreen
I groan. “It’s nothing.” I say. “Look—Why don’t you just meet Dillon, it’s better you meet your son than mull over my stupid words…” @Roleplay.lk

Drake

I shake my head, “…No. Not really.” I try to get up, but I still have a hard time moving.

@ThatRandomPerson

Quinn
“Indeed. So is remembering I’m way faster than you.” I opened the door, as it creaked loudly. @ThatRandomPerson

Saige

I try to pick him up to get away, but I’m knocked down with something hard. I fall as I feel blood stream from the back of my head.

@Surface_Hyena57

Vincent
“I will. Once you tell me what you were going to say. I have all day.” I said, leaning against the wall. @C_ssie

Edge

I shake my head, “…For as long as I can remember, it’s been that way. I just thought it was…normal. But…I get along with everyday life okay, for the most part.”

@C_ssie

Avery

“ Whatever “ I shrug, walking inside and flicking in the lights. “ It’s actually warm in here “ I let out a sigh of relief.

@Roleplay.lk

Quinn
“Funny how Air conditioning works.” I said, sarcastically. I took her coat, draping it over my arm. @ThatRandomPerson

Kayreen
“Can yo—look, I was just trying to say that this wasn’t your fault.” I say. “That this isn’t what was or what we all wanted I happen. @Roleplay.lk

Avery

“ I’m just saying that the change in temperature from outside compared to in here is pretty drastic. Wow. That made me sound smart “

@Roleplay.lk

Vincent
I nodded. “I’m sure… where’s Dillion?” I asked. @C_ssie

Drake

“Saige…” I reach out to her, but feel myself losing consciousness. Only for every thing to go dark a few seconds later.

@ThatRandomPerson

ORP: Saige was knocked out too, so Time Skip? If so, you start
@Surface_Hyena57

Ashlynn
“So technically you can fall in love with a tree?” I ask. “Like become an actual tree hugger?”

@Surface_Hyena57

Quinn
“Just because you use the word drastic, doesn’t mean you’re the new Albert Einstein.” I said, setting down her coat. @ThatRandomPerson