The Hunters 9: The Key To Hell

???

“We don’t take to kindly to tourist around here.” He says, frowning angrily as the men go over to her again, but he stops them.

“…What do wr have here?” He asks, walking over to where Edge was hiding.

@ThatRandomPerson

Lena

She turns, rushing over to block the man.
“ Nothing. It’s nothing “ She pushes him back slightly. She crosses her arms. “ Nothing “

@Surface_Hyena57

???

“No, it’s something…” He pushes her back. Seeing an injured Edge adound the corner trying to kick himself away. But his leg was pinned under the steel door. “Get him.” The others listened to him, moving the door and taking Edge. He yelled, being pulled was painful for him.

@ThatRandomPerson

Lena

“ Stop!! “ She goes over, trying to pull the men away from Edge. “ You’re going to hurt him—he’s injured “

@Surface_Hyena57

???

“…And?” He laughs, the other men following as they pull Edge away. “He’s trespassing, we don’t give mercy for that.”

@ThatRandomPerson

Lena

She smacks the man without thinking. She picks up the metal door, throwing it at them.

@Surface_Hyena57

???

They dodge the door, slightly surprised. One man uses a tranquilizer to hold Edge down as they took him. Another heading towards Lena to knock her out.

@ThatRandomPerson

Lena

She gives the man an unimpressed look as his arm holding the tranquilizer gun cuts cleanly off.

@Surface_Hyena57

???

He stumbles back in reaction, the other men start to run out with Edge. Throwing him in the back of a van and driving. “Go go go!” The main man yells as he jumps on the back of the van.

@ThatRandomPerson

Lena

She runs after the van as fast as she can. She leaps onto the back with the man, punching him off of the back. Then, she starts to work on opening the back.

@Surface_Hyena57

???

They drive, sharply turning left to right, trying to throw her off.

@ThatRandomPerson

Lena

She slams into a tree, causing her to lose her grip and tumble off the back. She groans as her vision clouds, bleeding heavily. Some of her ribs are cracked, and her arm is dislocated.

@Surface_Hyena57

???

The car slips through the rain shortly after. Turning over and crashing into a tree.

@ThatRandomPerson

Lena

She hears a loud crash in the distance. She pulls herself up with her good arm, wincing at how it hurts to move. She limps towards the sound of the crash, having to use the trees as something to lean on.
Her eyes widen when she sees the car tipped over. Lena forces herself to move faster towards the wreck.

@Surface_Hyena57

???

A fire starts near the engine of the car, though the rain keeps it at bay for now.

@ThatRandomPerson

Lena

She holds out her hand in defense, but finds the fire to be pretty mild.
“ Edge? “ She chokes out. She uses her good arm to open the back, peering inside.

@Surface_Hyena57

Edge

He’s unconsious from the tranquilizer, but manages to move his hand a bit, reaching for her.

@ThatRandomPerson

Alana
“As long as I dont have to be worried about you” I say, smiling and hug him

Melissa
She sighs looking down and shaking her head, “Thank you, really. For raising her and taking care of her what Auden and I couldn’t”

@Surface_Hyena57

Lena

She notices him, reaching for his hand and pulling him out with all the strength she had left, pulling him away from the wreck. She leans against a tree, breathing heavily.

@Surface_Hyena57

Alex
“Yeah, I’m just with…” I turned towards the girl. “What’s your name?” @Surface_Hyena57