The Hunters 9: The Key To Hell

Baos

He smiled, shakily hugging her back.

Ross

“Really, Melissa. You don’t have to thank me.” He smiled.

Green Jackets

They sat outside of the house impatiently, a few of them stepping outside of their fan an shifting.

@BrookieK

Nate
I smiled. “Thanks, that means a lot to me.” @ThatRandomPerson

Zoey

She gives a slight smile.
“ No problem “ She looks around. “ Should we start cleaning this up? “

@Roleplay.lk

Alana
I sigh and pull away, “You good now?” I ask

Melissa
She laughs, “I really do” She says, “You helped her after I made a mistake and could’ve cost my kids their lives”

Faith
I raise an eyebrow, looking out the window and opening it. A blue light forming in my hand as I throw it down at the green jackets to give them a wake up jolt

@Surface_Hyena57

Edge

He breathes faintly, almost unable to as tfhe wheezing is louder than before. He takes her hand, and helps her heal. The rainwater beginning to glow over her skin.

@ThatRandomPerson Aquaman can’t do that, can he?

OORP: he Rapunzel now?

???

“It’s Alin.” She says, giving a smile before drinking some water.

@Roleplay.lk

Lena

She looks at her skin, extremely confused. Her shoulder pops back into place, but doesn’t hurt. She can feel her ribs softly adjusting themselves and sealing the cracks.
“ Jesus “

@Surface_Hyena57

Baos

He slowly begins to nod, giving her a light smile. “…Yeah…I think I am.”

Ross

“I understand…But she’s my daughter too. It was more of a responsibility of mine at that point.”

Green Jackets

They jump up a little, moving out of sight as they realize that they’ve been caught.

@BrookieK

Nate
I shook my head. “I’ll do it myself, it’s fine.” I stood up. “You should get some rest.” @ThatRandomPerson

Zoey

She stands also.
“ Nate, you were shot too. You’re still recovering “

@Roleplay.lk

Odessa
“Who the hell is Alin?!”

Alex
“She’s a… Friend. Please just pick me up.” I nodded. “Thanks.” I hung up. @Surface_Hyena57

Edge

After she’s healed enough, it stops. Edge’s hand dropping almost immediately. The flames of the fire growing bigger in the background become an apparent threat of theirs.

@ThatRandomPerson

Nate
“Like a told Quinn and Charlotte. I’m fine, I always bounce back.” @ThatRandomPerson

Alin

She puts the cap over the bottle. “Was that your sister or something?”

@Roleplay.lk

Alana
I nod and smile, looking at the wheelchair and frowning. “D*mmit. I forgot I can’t really move”

Melissa
She smiles. “Yeah…Sorry if I’m wasting your time, I just wanted to meet you and say thanks. I know you’re a huge part of her life”

Faith
I raise an eyebrow at they’re suspicious reaction. Heading down to the bottom floor and going out side. “I know you’re here. Why are you here?” I call out a bit

@Surface_Hyena57

Alex
I nodded. “Yep.” @Surface_Hyena57

Baos

“That’s okay.” He helps her up into the wheelchair, along with Nate.

Ross

He smiles, “No, don’t worry. She’s a huge part of mine too…Have you seen her yet?”

Green Jackets

They stay silent. The few that shifted running around to the side of the house, looking for an entrance.

@BrookieK

Alin

She nodded, thinking. “So…How did you end up getting attacked?”

@Roleplay.lk

Lena

Something flickering catches her eye. She picks up Edge softly, pulling him away from the car a little more—just in case the engine decided to explode.

@Surface_Hyena57