The Hunters 9: The Key To Hell

Zoey

“ That doesn’t mean you can’t rest “ She crosses her arms.

@Roleplay.lk

Alana
I smile, “Thanks, guys” I say

Melissa
She sighs, “Yes. Lets say her and Baos…they didn’t have very good reactions”

Faith
“I know you’re here!” I yell sending a wave of electricity into the van, jolting/slightly electrocuting anyone inside of it, or near it

@Surface_Hyena57

Edge

The engine exploded, leaving the area and nearby immediate surroundings in flames.

@ThatRandomPerson

Lena

She holds her hand up in front of her face, squinting. She watches the car become enveloped in flames. She tries to shake Edge awake.

@Surface_Hyena57

Baos

He smiles, sitting on the edge of his bed. “…So what are you two about to do?”

Ross

“Oh…Well I guess they’d be surprised. I think they both thought you…well, had died when The Bridge took then the first time.”

Green Jackets

The van shuts off, the men inside falling unconsious. But the shifters that had run broken into a back door of the house, looking for Faith.

@BrookieK

Edge

He awakens after a few minutes, coughing up blood. “What…what happened?” He said, breathing heavily.

@ThatRandomPerson

Alana
I think, “Probably find a way to defeat Bridge” I say

Melissa
She nods, “Yes, as have many” She says then frowns, “Though, I dont know how to get them comfortable with me”

Faith
I look into the van at the unconscious men, “wow” I mutter and look to the house, heading back inside, seeing as that van wont go anywhere. “Zeo? Tristan?” I call out, heading for the kitchen and sitting at the table

@Surface_Hyena57

Kenna
“Aw—it was worth a try at least.” I say defeated, before frowning. “How do you do it?”

Tristan
“I’m not leaving you!” I yell to Zeo as I ignore the pain, which was easy, and grab onto the Jaguars hide—throwing it across the room, which is surprisingly easy. I pant as I close my eyes, bracing myself for that Jaguar to kill me—joking, but really human against animal? Might as well write my will.

@Surface_Hyena57

Baos

“Really?” He slowly stands, leaning on the wall. “…I want to help you.”

Ross

“Just…Ease into it. As hard as it might be, they probably don’t see you as their mother as much as you see them as your children. So…Maybe just get to know them first. Or start with being around them.”

Shifters

They go into the house, silently moving behind Faith, around the island in the kitchen.

@BrookieK

Eden
“Ugh—hope you die in hellfire.” I say as Brishton appears, a frown on his face.

Brishton
“What did Eden do?” I ask Dante, keeping my voice smooth, although I am confused as to what Eden could’ve done.

Ashlynn
I sigh. This babies gonna die. I think, turning to Evelyn who’s knocked out with Jocelyn in her arms. Jocelyn and Evelyn should be fine, maybe I should check on—

I look at Noelle. “Whadya want?” I ask the baby. “I’m handcuffed. I can’t do nothing.”

@BrookieK well damn

Asante

He shrugs, “I don’t know. It just…happens after I pass out.”

Zeo

I hold on as the jaguar still tries to pull me away, its teeth digging into my shoulder.

Jaguar/2

It slowly gets up, heading for Tristan again.

@C_ssie does Tristan remember that he isn’t exactly human anymore?

Alana
I raise an eyebrow, “You do?”

Melissa
She nods, “That is if Baos doesn’t try to run away”

Faith
I look around for a second, “Zeo? Is that you?” I ask, standing up slowly

@Surface_Hyena57

Kenna
“Pass out?” I ask. “What does that mean?”

Tristan
I watch as one of the Jaguars head for me—I curse under my breath when I realize what is happening to Zeo. Quickly I run over to him and grab the Jaguar biting him and try to throw it across the room like I did with the other one.

@Surface_Hyena57 Nah he’s more idiotic than Ashlynn—joking… adrenaline kinda gets in the way of remembering you’re Simba.

Dante
“Other than try to stop everything and attempt to choke me?” He asks

Noelle
She continues to cry, reaching up at Ashlynn, “Up” SHe says, upset

@C_ssie

Baos

He nodded, “Apart from my part of the mission, I should be doing more to find Bridge.”

Ross

“Is that-…Did Baos run away?” He raised an eyebrow, thinking how that was out of character for him.

Shifters

They growl, one of them slowly moving from the shadows.

@BrookieK

Alana
“Umm, okay. I can try to fill you in on what Carlo told us” i say, taking Nate’s hand

Melissa
She sighs and nods, “Yes…he did. It was more of, a quick ‘excuse me’ and leaving the room before I could glance at him”

Faith
I turn around, unable to see what it was, so squinting. I moved over, pushing the chair in behind me. I look at it, throwing a ball of electricity towards it

@Surface_Hyena57

Asante

“Uh…Sometimes, I just pass out, out of nowhere. And I black out for a few minutes…or hours. When I wake up, my hair and eyes are different.”

Jaguar

It’s knocked out, hitting the wall after it’s thrown by Tristan. The other Jaguar only ran over to Zeo, trying to pull him away too.

@C_ssie

Alex
I shrugged. “That thing came out of nowhere.” @Surface_Hyena57

Brishton
“Well really?” I ask, turning to Eden, before frowning. “You could’ve token care of her. It is not my job to watch the brat.”

Ashlynn
“Damn—aren’t you like a month old?” I ask Noelle frowning, before picking Noelle up—I really don’t want to deal with a crying baby right now. I stand up with Noelle, before kicking Jana. “Are you actually dead?” I ask.

@BrookieK

Nate
“I’m fine, thank you.” @ThatRandomPerson