The Hunters 9: The Key To Hell

Baos

“Carlo? Why did you talk to him, because he’s been around here a while?”

Ross

“Oh…” He nodded, thinking. “…I don’t know, I hope it works out for you though. I went through the same thing with my son. So I kind of know what you’re dealing with.”

Jaguar

The ball of electricity hits the jaguar, knocking it into a cabinet. Though the other stays hidden.

@BrookieK

Kenna
“When did it start?” I ask, although I have no idea by what he means. Hours? Minutes? I mean… I only know day and night—are the other two time measurements as well?

Tristan
“Wha—really?!” I yell at the Jaguar—which is useless. I grab it’s jaw, sighing my fingers into its bottom portion of it. That should hurt. I mean—it hurts for me…

@Surface_Hyena57

Dante
He shrugs, “Nor is it mine. She’s your daughter. Not my brat to watch” He says

Noelle
She puts her little hand around Ashlynns, sucking/biting on her other hand

Jana
I groan, rolling to the side, breathing but still knocked out cold

@C_ssie

Alin

“What kind of ‘thing’ was it? A wolf, maybe?” She asked, judging by the bite marks.

@Roleplay.lk

Alana
I nod, “Yeah that was pretty much the idea”

Melissa
She nods, “Would…you be able to tell ma anything about them? Things I shouldn’t really do that could screw this up for me”

Faith
I roll my eyes kicking the jaguar, “Stupid cat” I sat, turning the other way and walking away from it

@Surface_Hyena57

Brishton
“Just lock her in the dungeons—I have to deal with her daughter, who apparently broke someone out.” I said bitterly, before teleporting away.

Ashlynn
I look at Noelle. Babies don’t carey crap like rabies, right? I ignore the fact that she might have rabies, and kick Jana again. “If you don’t reply ima just keep kicking you.” I say to Jana as I begin kicking her side.

@BrookieK welcome to Ashlynn being idiotic.

Dante
He groans, waving his hand and teleporting Eden into a cell, with the magic blocker and far from the other two groups. “Like mother like daughter”

Jana
After 3 minutes of constant kicking to the side I slightly wake up, “Stop…you i-idiot” I breath

@C_ssie

Asante

“Uh…A few weeks ago. Right after I escaped The Bridge.” He says, thinking about it.

Jaguar

It pulls away and back, holding its head down. Then giving the other jaugar a look before running off with it. Meeting with two other jaguars on their way out.

@C_ssie

Alex
“I guess.” @Surface_Hyena57

Baos

“Did you get anything useful from him?”

Ross

“Well…” He says, thinking a little. “…Alana is close to Baos, ever since finding him. Nate is her Boyfriend…She’s a hybrid, that has a few different forms. And for Baos, he’s…somewhat of a loner, to be honest. He’s nice and all with the others, but he isn’t very…close to anyone…And he’s a hybrid that shifts into a…black bear, I think.” He said, hoping that the information wasn’t useless.

Jaguar

It growled, going back towards Faith.

@BrookieK

Alin

She nods, thinking. “…Do you need a change of clothes or anything? I could give you one of my brother’s old jackets.”

@Roleplay.lk

Alana
“Umm, if you say his background is useful” i say, thinking

Melissa
She smiles and nods, “Thanks for the information, Ross. Could you point me to where their rooms are?”

Faith
I looked back at the jaguar, “Not giving up, eh?” i say, walking closer to it, kicking it in the face and turning to run away, though tripping over the table and landing on my stomach hard

@Surface_Hyena57

Baos

“Unless he’s connected to Bridge…I wouldn’t say so.” He said, almost laughing.

Ross

“Yeah, but…If you plan on going there, you may want to give them a minute.”

Jaguar

It grins as a sort of laughter, walking around her tauntingly.

@BrookieK

Alana
“Bridge, Carlo and our Mom were all close, close friends. So I think it is useful”

Melissa
“I dont plan to go there right now. But I’ve heard they stay in their rooms a lot. So I want to know where to in them”

Faith
I push myself up and onto my knees, “Whatcha gonna do?” I ask it, smirking. It wasn’t going to do anything

@Surface_Hyena57

Ashlynn
“Woah—you didn’t die.” I say to Jana, before bending down and dropping Noelle onto her. “There’s your baby.” I say with a fake grin.

@BrookieK

Baos

“Oh…that works then…Did you find out what Bridge is exactly?”

Ross

“Okay, they both stay down that hall.” He says, pointing down the hall. “It’s the last door for Alana, and Baos is on the other side.”

Jaguar

He pounces at her.

@BrookieK

Jana
I glare at her, “Where’s…yours?” I ask, rocking Noelle as I struggle to sit up

@C_ssie

Kenna
I frowned. “The bridge?” I ask. “Like a water bridge?”

Tristan
I quickly turn to Zeo, with a sigh. “You okay?” I ask him rubbing my arms.

@Surface_Hyena57

Ashlynn
“Left her with your mom so I can deal with your babies crying arse.” I say blankly.

@BrookieK

Alana
I look at Nate, “Do you remember?” I ask him, “I forget”

Melissa
She nods, “Alright, thank you, Ross. Where is the exit of this place exactly?”

Faith
I squeal, putting my arms up as I’m pushed to the floor. Trying to push the heavy jaguar off me

@Surface_Hyena57