The Hunters 9: The Key To Hell

Asante

He shakes his head. “It’s an organization that takes people and experiments on them.”

Zeo

He sits there, not moving with his hand over his side. “Eh…Not really…It just bit my shoulder pretty badly.”

@C_ssie

*baby’s *

Jana
I roll my eyes, leaning on the wall, “Well sorry she’s a newborn” I say looking down and smiling at Noelle before looking up and around, “WHere are we?”

@C_ssie

Kenna
I frown once again. “Why wouldn’t why do that?” I ask.

Tristan
I sigh shuffling over. “You sure you’re fine?” I ask.

@Surface_Hyena57

Ashlynn
“I dunno.” I reply. “But it looks like one of those rooms I was just in…” I groan. “Ugh—I literally just got out and now I’m thrown back in.” I mutter groaning as I stand.

@BrookieK

Nate

He nodded, “He’s an ice and shadow elemental…hybrid, I guess.”

Ross

“It’s downstairs, but I wouldn’t advise leaving. Bridge is threatening all of us. So all of us are here to stay safe…And that likely includes you too.”

Jaguar

It snaps its jaws at her, getting closer. (If it bit her, she’d become a shifter.)

@BrookieK

Jana
“Well, what do we do now?” i ask her, rocking Noelle as she cries

@C_ssie

Asante

“…I actually don’t know why. I kind of just…grew up there. So all I know is…they do experiments, train people, and…they may want to take over the world or something.”

Zeo

He looked down, gritting his teeth and clutching his side. “…No…no, I’m not okay.” He said, looking down with his eyes closed.

@C_ssie

Alana
“I forgot how weird it sounded for those to be together” i say

Melissa
She shrugs, “I dont know…I plan to find him and have a word with him before he;s killed”

Faith
I quietly screams as I move back and into the wall of the island. Once again trying to push the jaguar off of me while closing my eyes
(ohh. What’s the point of them doing this to Faith?)

@Surface_Hyena57

Ashlynn
“Other than murder Dante once we get out?” I ask. “I dunno…”

@BrookieK

Jana
I tilt my head, “And how exactly do we get out, being these spells and cuffs and stuff” I say

@C_ssie

Kenna
I frowned. “But why did you grow their if they wanted to end the world?” I ask.

Tristan
I sighed, looking at Zeo for a moment, before looking at what had happened. “Where does it hurt?” I ask.

@Surface_Hyena57

Nate

“That is a pretty odd hybrid…But it somehow makes sense.” He says, shrugging as they go down the hall. “So…Are we going back to your room?”

Ross

“If it turns out that way.” He says, thinkning.

Jaguar

He keeps moving, growling at her. (Well, this one specifically is just messing with her. But if you want her bitten or not, you can just say it happened. And maybe her transition would be slower, so nobody would notice for a while.)

@BrookieK

Asante

“I don’t think they wanted to end it, just rule it…But I think I was just going to be another one of their soliders.”

Zeo

“Other than my shoulder that’s bleeding out…” He points to his right side, but covers it with his hand before he can see what’s actually happening.

@C_ssie

Alana
“Ugh, yeah…sure we can go if you want” i say, looking at Nate

Melissa
She nods, “yeah” She says thinking and looks up, “well, I should go. Thank you again” She says leaving

She is as far from the base as she could get, looking around and heading for Bridges base. “BRIDGE!” She yells

Faith
I closes my eyes, pulling my knees to my chest, “Just go away” i whisper
(Okay. But why were they even looking for Faith in the first place? Like to go inside for her)

@Surface_Hyena57

Nate

He nodded, heading to the room.

Bridge

He appears, watching her from the shadows.

Jaguar

It made a sound, sort of like a laugh before backing up, watching her from the shadows again.

(They were more so looking for Zeo. But they saw that she was a possible threat, or that she’d try to stop them. So they attacked her first.)

@BrookieK

Alana
“So what exactly do we talk about?” I ask

Melissa
She looks around, “I know you here Bridge, no need to hide”

Faith
I sigh, electrocuting it and pushing it away as it moved forwards, snapping it jaw and biting my hand. I scream, cradling my hand to my chest as it begins to bleed quickly and badly. I take my free hand, electric currents running out from it and at the jaguar to try and knock it out

@Surface_Hyena57

Baos

“Just…What we know about Bridge, then what we can do to stop him…Along with our plans for him.”

Bridge

“What made you think I was hiding?” He came over to her, still cloaked in the shadows.

Jaguar

It fell back, going unconsious. Shifting back to his human form.

@BrookieK

Alana
I nod, “Okay. WHat are our plans?” I ask

Melissa
She turns around, “I’ve known you for years, and you’ve had me trapped for years. I know how you are, Bridge”

Faith
I stand up my legs shaking as I held my hand, “Is there anyone else?!” I yell

@Surface_Hyena57 sorry mom made me place in a grad order

Baos

He pauses, walking into the room. “…We can go over what each of us know…maybe get some books on elementals. I think I saw a library around here somewhere.”

Bridge

He laughs darkly, “…I don’t think you do.” He says, holding her against the wall with her shadow. “What have you come back here for?”

???

Nobody answers, but the guy on the floor groans, waking up.

@BrookieK

Lena

“ It doesn’t matter. You’re fine now “ She says, leaning back.

@Surface_Hyena57