The Hunters 9: The Key To Hell

Zoey

She sighs.
“ Whatever—I’m going home. I’ll see you there “ She says, walking towards the front door.

@Roleplay.lk

Edge

He wheezes, breathing slower. “…Lena?”

@ThatRandomPerson

Alana
I nod happily at the mention of books, “That sounds good to me”

Melissa
She takes a deep breath, staying calm and trying to move away from the wall. “I thought it was obvious I came back to speak with you” She says

Faith
I look at him and grab a knife, holding it up with my good hand. “Dont move, I will kill you” I say

@Surface_Hyena57

Baos

“How about…You two get set up here, and I’ll go to the library and bring back a few books.”

Bridge

“About what?” He asks, his voice layered with various negative emotions. “…Have you seen your children yet?” He grinned, “I trust they’ve…matured enough.”

???

“Wh-What…” He stays back, confused. “What did I do? Where am I?”

@BrookieK

Alana
I nod, “Alright, that sounds good to me” i say smiling

Melissa
She scowls at him, “I did. I did see them. They ran away from me” she says looking at him, “Because of you. Because of the man I seen as a friend” She nearly yells at him, pursing her lips, “Why? Why did you do that to me?”

Faith
“Who are you?!” I ask him, my blood dripping onto his shoe, “Why did you attack me”

@Surface_Hyena57

Baos

He nods, heading out of the door. “I’ll be right back.”

Bridge

He stays quiet, “…We all have our roles and places. Some of us just understand them far earlier than others.”

???

“I-…I’m…” He stutters, as if his mind has paused on him and gone on repeat.

@BrookieK

Alana
I nod and look to Nate, “Can you please help me onto the bed?”

Melissa
“Then tell me what mine is, Bridge! Explain it to me. Explain to me the reason you had to ruin my family for nineteen years”

Faith
“What is wrong with you?” I ask, holding the knife higher

@Surface_Hyena57

Nate

“Yeah, of course.” He nodded, picking her up and putting her on the bed gently.

Bridge

“I had to do all of that…” He pauses, as if to hide amy possible hint of upcoming emotion. “…You and your family are meant to stop me.”

???

He moves back, stuttering more. He pointed to his head, somewhat tapping it.

@BrookieK

Alana
“Thanks” I say and softly kiss him

Melissa
She struggles, “That’s bullsh*t, Bridge” She says, “You died before, that wasn’t us” She says, “Even if we were, your plan was to break the family of, to break your friend?”

Faith
“What. Is. Wrong. With. You?” I ask
(Where i other jaguar dude?)

@Surface_Hyena57

Lena

“ Yeah? “ She asks, turning towards him.

@Surface_Hyena57

Nate

He smiles, “Do you need anything, maybe some water?”

Bridge

“You don’t understand, Melissa.” he says, staying quiet. “…I’m meant to bring you all together.”

???

His lips and mouth moved, but no words came out. “…I’m…I…The…” He only continued to stutter, having a hard time talking as his eyes noticed the blood from her hand. (He ditched him and is outside helping the guys that were shocked. He’ll be back later.)

@BrookieK

Edge

“…I can’t feel my legs.” He said, looking down at them. His facial expression changing at the sight of fire. (Fire is a weakness of his.)

@ThatRandomPerson

Alana
I think, “If you could just grab my one from before…its int he mini fridge” I say to him softly

Melissa
I look at him confused, “Meant to bring us together. How does separating us for so long, so early to the point my children dont know me and no one knows where much husband is…how does that bring us together?”

Faith
I follow his gaze to my bloody hand, the flesh torn up to the point you can see only blood and bone. I put my hand behind my back, “You’re what?”

@Surface_Hyena57

Nate
I nodded, turning around. I paused, turning back towards her. “Unless you want to stay…” @ThatRandomPerson

Lena

Her expression falls.
“ You can’t…feel your legs “ She repeats.
@Surface_Hyena57

Zoey

She pauses, turning.
“ Would you be okay with that? I don’t feel like running a mile—even in my wolf form “

@Roleplay.lk

Ashlynn
I shrug. “Does it look like I know how?” I ask, before frowning as I looked around the room. Dang. It’s smaller. Bummer.

@BrookieK

Kenna
“And what do these soldiers do?” I ask.

Tristan
I sigh, looking at his mangled body. “Can you move?” I ask as I look at his side, his shirt painted in bright red.

@Surface_Hyena57

Jana
I shrug, “I dont know if you do or dont” I say as Noelle falls asleep and I tuck her in between my arms and a small blanket she was wrapped in. “Is Evelyn okay?”

@C_ssie

Edge

He shakes his head, looking down. “…I can’t…”

@ThatRandomPerson