The Hunters 9: The Key To Hell

Ashlynn
“I mean—I dunno.” I reply shrugging, walking over to her and kicking her—well, not before picking up Jocelyn. “Ay—Evelyn, you dead?” I ask, almost immediately she shoots up.

“Jana?” Evelyn asks quickly—dang, guess the ability to wake up after one kick didn’t run through the family.

@BrookieK

Lena

“ Oh god…I don’t—I don’t know what to do, Edge “ She bites her lip.

@Surface_Hyena57

Jana
I look over, “Yes, Mom?” I ask, painfully pushing myself over to sit next to her, careful not to wake Noelle. “Are you… okay?” I ask her

@C_ssie

Asante

“…They fight in whatever ways that The Bridge wants them to.”

Zeo

He shakes his head. “…My side was hurting before. I managed to get to the door, but I couldn’t even make it down the hall.”

@C_ssie

Nate

He nodded, going to the mini-fridge and getting her water, handing it to her.

Bridge

“…You understand the meaning now…How…fragile the time you have left with each other…You’ve missed their entire lives, and they’re grown. But will that stop you from getting to know them?”

???

He only stares at her hand, calming down, though still frightened. “…I’m…sorry.”

@BrookieK

Edge

“We-…You have to get out of here. Find somewhere safe to stay.” He said, almost as if he was saying his last goodbyes.

@ThatRandomPerson

Alana
I smile, taking the water “Thanks” I say, sipping it

Melissa
“No…It wont” She says looking down tears welling in her eyes, “But you ruined almost twenty years my life Bridge. Everything I had imagined for as I grew up, everything I wanted you took that away from me. And I trusted you. Of all people, I trusted you”

Faith
I frown, glancing at my hand. “Who are you? And why did you attack me?”

@Surface_Hyena57

Nate

“How are you feeling…any better?”

Bridge

"You know me, Melissa. I wasn’t meant any of this …to love, have a family…friends." He said, pausing. “Do you really think I intended to directly hurt anyone?” He laughed angrily, "Including my own son?!"

???

“I’m…I need a minute.” He said, looking at her hand.

@BrookieK

Alana
I frown and shake my head, “No. not really. About the same” I say a bit upset, “I just can’t believe I’m stuck…with all this confusing crap, with being paralyzed again”

Melissa
She shakes her head, “Your different than I knew, Bridge” She says, “I dont know what to expect. But if you didn’t mean to hurt anyone, then you really messed up” She says to him, then is quiet for a bit
“Where is Auden?”

Faith
I roll my eyes, leaning on the counter as I begin to get dizzy, “That better be a quick minute”

@Surface_Hyena57

Nate

“Maybe we can talk to the doctors here. We haven’t gone to anyone yet. Maybe something can help.”

Bridge

He drops her, “I have him.” He looks to the side, Auden walking out of the bushes. But something is clearly off about him.

???

He turned over and groaned, breathing faster and holding his head. Rocking himself as he backed into the corner.

@BrookieK

Alana
I nod, “Yeah. Maybe we should do that. I really want to walk again, I was so close”

Melissa
She falls to the ground looking up and seeing him. She stands up, “Auden?” She asks, walking towards him, stopping just in front of him and looking up to meet his eyes

Faith
“Stop…doing that” I say before falling to the ground, surrounded in my blood

@Surface_Hyena57

OORP: WHat does Auden look like again?

Nate

“You were.” He lightly smiled at her, putting his hand on her shoulder.

Auden

He stood there, blank with his reaction.

???

He looks up, worried. “Oh no…No no no…” He said, crawling over to her. “G-…Get up.”

@BrookieK

Alana
I smile, tilting my head and kissing him. “You’re great”

Melissa
She puts her hand on his cheek softly, “Auden?” She asks again and looks to Bridge, “What did you do to him?”

Faith
I look at him tired, “I…can’t” I say, paling a dramatic amount from the rapid blood loss

@Surface_Hyena57

Nate

He smiles, looking at her. “Maybe we can go after going through the books, if you aren’t too tired.”

Bridge

“He did what he had to, in order to keep his family safe…Like you did.” He says, looking at him. “…It’s sad, really.”

???

He looks around frantically for a first aid kit. Finding one under the cabinet. Shaking, he managed to get back to Faith, wrapping her hand. Even if it was extremely messy.

@BrookieK

Alana
I smile and nod, “Yeah. I’d really like that, Nate”

Melissa
She looks back to Auden, holding his face in her hands. “No…no no…please…please Auden” she says upset, then looking to Bridge, “Please…fix him, Bridge, please”

Faith
She begins to fade in and out of consciousness, “Who…are you?”

@Surface_Hyena57

Nate
“Yeah, I think my bedroom doesn’t have bulletholes in it.” I smiled. @ThatRandomPerson

Nate

He smiles, seeing Baos come back in with a stack of books.

Bridge

He stays silent. “This was meant to be…He will return to you when I’m gone.” He says, staring at the two of them.

???

“I’m…Izu.” He says, partially remembering his name.

@BrookieK

Alana
I look at Baos, “That’s…a lot of books” I say smiling

Melissa
She lets out a slight sob, holding onto the -well almost robotic like Auden- and crying. “No…No…I can;t come back to have him lost to me…why? Why?”

Faith
“Why…why were you with…those people? Why…did you…hurt me?” I ask

@Surface_Hyena57

Baos

“Yeah, they had a lot more on elementals than I expected.” He said, laughing a little.

Bridge

“…He’s still there…He’s reaching for you…” He says, stepping back for a moment.

Izu

“…I didn’t…mean to…They made me.”

@BrookieK