The Hunters 9: The Key To Hell

Melissa
She sighs, “I dont want to leave you again, Auden” She says, tears rolling down her cheeks as she held on to him

Faith
“D*mmit” I say, struggling to sit up. “I…I need to go”

@Surface_Hyena57

Auden

“I don’t want to leave you either.” He said, sadly. “But you know he won’t let me go…”

Izu

“No…It isn’t safe for you…”

@BrookieK

Melissa
“I wish he just would” She says, frowning and glancing at Bridge. “I’d stay here with you, I want to. But I have to watch our kids,” She says, wrapping her arms around his neck

Faith
“It…it isn’t safe for Zeo, or his friend” I say, pushing myself up to stand, swaying a bit before falling to the ground

@Surface_Hyena57

OORP: Imma actually sleep now, lol

Auden

He nods, “…How are they? Alana and Baos…”

Izu

“But if you shift and attack him or lose control…you might-t hurt him.”

@BrookieK

Melissa
“Alright? I dont know, they…they didn’t really talk to me so I can ask. ONly thing I’ve momentarily seen is that Alana is in a wheelchair”

Faith
I I frown, “Then there’s two of us” I say, grabbing the counter and pulling myself up

@Surface_Hyena57

Auden

He frowns, looking down and going quiet. “…I should have been there, all those years.”

Izu

“…And I can…try to help you.” He said, slowly calming down, trying to calm her too.

@BrookieK

Melissa
She sighs, “As should’ve I. But we got tricked into having them taken away”

Faith
I nod, “I need to get upstairs” I say

@Surface_Hyena57

Auden

“Well… We have to stop him now. His-…His necklace and rings…”

Izu

He gets up, a bit shaky. “I’m…going with you then.”

@BrookieK

Melissa
She glances at Bridge, “How would we get them though? And we dont know which one your shadow is in” She says, looking back to Auden. Putting her hand on his cheek and smiling the slightest amount, just seeing him

Faith
I frown, starting down the hall and up the stairs. Pulling myself along that railing with my good arm, "Zeo? Tristan? " I call out, though it is croaky. Making my way down the seconds floor hall, “Zeo?!” I call out again

@Surface_Hyena57

Auden

“It’s more than my shadow…it’s the other shadows too…And…Nate…No matter what he says, he cares about him. And hates himself for what he did to him.”

Izu

He looked over, seeing Tristan and Zeo over the balcony. "He has him…A boy with blond hair is helping him.

@BrookieK

Alex
“Thanks.” I said, putting on the hoodie. @Surface_Hyena57

ORP: Ughhhhhhhhh

Lena

She frowns, shaking her head.
“ What? Edge—if you stay here, you’ll be burned alive by the fire “

@Surface_Hyena57

Zoey

“ I— “ She pauses. “ Right… “ She nods slowly, as if she was unconvinced.

@Roleplay.lk

Edge

“Just…” He sighs. “…Just go, Lena.”

@ThatRandomPerson

Lena

She gives him a look as she shook her head again.
Edge “ She starts.

@Surface_Hyena57

Edge

"What are you going to do, Lena? I’m hurt bad enough, and I can’t even walk. I’ve already died, twice. So what worth is bringing me along!?" He asks, trying to get her to go before it’s too late.

@ThatRandomPerson

Lena

She stares at him, but doesn’t open her mouth to protest.
“ Why can’t you do that magic water thing you did to heal me? “

@Surface_Hyena57

Nate
I rolled my eyes. “It’s okay, I’ll sleep downstairs.” @ThatRandomPerson

Edge

“It…It doesn’t work.” He says, losing energy quickly.

@ThatRandomPerson