The hunters: A new begining (SIGN UPS) [OPEN]

Hey guys! I’ve tried to make a roleplay before, but it was to overwhelming . But, I’ve decided to give it another shot. I can not promise I will be active in the story itself, but I will do the best I can. :blush: But here is a summary of the plot.

Summary

In the small town of Pleasant Springs, a secret society comes together as the sun sets; To find the monsters that lurk at night. Maybe ‘Pleasant’ wasn’t the best idea for a town name. You never know if your mail man is a ghost, or if your own sibling is a vampire. Secrets lie deep in the town’s center. Will you be the hunter, or the hunted?

(You guys can be humans, hunters, or monsters. It’s your choice.)
Rules

1. Cursing is allowed, but please, please put a little * over one of the letters.
  2. Romance is encouraged, but do not include inappropriate scenes.
  3. No real drama on the roleplay.
  4. Please do not make drastic changes without consulting me first.
  5. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU SIGN UP!
  6. No homophobic, or racist characters. I really don’t care if it’s a roleplay, that cannot be in the roleplay.
  7. Add as many characters as you please. The more the better.

Monster rules for this roleplay

1. Werewolves can turn without a full moon, but not very often.
  2. Vampires can drink from humans, or blood bags. They can’t survive off animal blood.
  3. If werewolves bite anyone THEY WILL TURN INTO A WEREWOLF.
  4. For vampires to turn humans they must feed them their blood.
  5. Witches can use dark, light, and nature magic
  6. Hunters are not supernatural, but must have extreme training.
  7. Monsters cannot become hunters.
  8. Demons cannot enter churches.
  9. Angels can posses people, but only with their permission. Angels do not have human bodies, they can only posses others.
  10. Angels do not need to eat, sleep, or drink; But they can if they want to.
  11. If mermaids touch water, they shift.

Powers

1. Vampires have: Super speed, super hearing, and super strength. They can also smell blood from a mile away, and can heal quickly. They also have compulsion (the ability to make people forget things) Their weakness is the sun, they need to wear a spelled piece of jewelry to survive in the sun. They can only die by a steak in the heart.
  2. Werewolves have: Super smell, hearing, quick healing, and strength. They can also tell if someone’s a vampire or a werewolf. They feel a natural bond towards one of their kind. Their weakness is silver.
  3. Witches have: Different umbalites depending on their powers. Witches usually come in convents. Weaknesses may vary.
  4. Hybrids have: A mix of vampire and Werewolf except they are RARE and have to be born that way. Or be bitten by a hybrid on a full moon. They are also very powerful. Weakness a silver steak.
  5. Ghost have: The ability to go through walls, posses people, and objects. Ghost can be invisible if they want. Weaknesses: Salt, and iron.
  6. Demons have: They ability to posses people, make deals, and can turn invisible. Weaknesses are salt, holy water, churches, and flitch under the word of God. They can’t touch bibles, or enter churches. They can’t be killed, only exercised.
  7. Angels can fly, have magic ability’s, kill demons, go into heaven, and heal others. They’re wings are invisible to the human eye, and can only be seen by other angels, and demons. Weaknesses: They can be killed with an angel blade, which only other angels have. They can only be killed by demons or other angels.
  8. Mermaids can control water and the sea. They also have beautiful voices.

A few tidbits

1. Werewolves feel the natural need to move, especially if they haven’t turned that day.
  2. Hybrids don’t need to feed as much as vampires, or turn as much as wolves.
  3. Angels struggle with human emotions, and don’t understand most human needs.
  4. Not all demons are heartless, though most are.
  5. Ghosts usually keep themselves hidden, it’s difficult for them to talk to the living.
  6. Witches feel a natural bond towards other witches.
  7. Hybrids don’t burn in the sun like vampires, but it does hurt them if they don’t wear a spelled necklace like the vampires.
  8. Mermaids feel the natural need to swim, much like werewolves feel the natural need to run.

Thanks so much guys!

Sign ups https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-h8XrAvUYTTnrNwoBiGhnAQZz6QCPBEYoi93a6dmHNoOhRQ/viewform?usp=pp_url
FACE CLAIMS: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Zk4TMqUCY93jqmjm095lzHZUgiRXGqc1kZt5qxB-R1M/edit?usp=sharing

Role play help?
I need a rp to join

Signing up!

Great!

Have you signed up?

I submitted :blush:

What’s your name in the roleplay? I’m so sorry I messed it up and forgot to ask.

It’s Kat

About to!

Submitted a girl. About to submit a boy.

Totally submitting to this.

Reserving a girl! Will sign up soon.

@YassineCool @Miss_Moonlight @Forever1201 Your characters are on the face claims. :blush:

Ok😊

reserve a female monster (witch)

Making a female hunter rn too while i’m at it

Added your second character.

Hi! Can you change my faceclaim to this?

Thanks and sorry!

Signed up!

Sure.

I signed up! And I totally didn’t copy and paste my backstory and personality from the Ouija fc slide…