The Infected Fan Club

This is a fan club for The Infected by @Caitoriri

It’s one of the best stories I’ve seen! As you can understand from the title, it’s an apocalypse story. I suggest this story to those who like:

• Apocalypse stories
  • Likeable characters with actual personalities and motives
  • Wonderful pacing
  • Moments that will keep you on the edge
  • Advanced directing (really advanced, probably the best on this app. Don’t @ me)
  • Character Customization
  • Multiple love interests

The story is now on 7th episode. It was updated today. Episodes are usually out within 2-3 weeks, the author writes really fast!

I highly recommend everyone to read the story.

I might post some spoilers if I find anyone who’s caught up with the story. I’ll give a warning but beware!

49 Likes

I’m in love with the story. :heart_eyes: Need to catch up but still! :grin:

10 Likes

I love this story, I replayed it three times already and I’m thinking about replaying it again.

11 Likes

This story is absolutely fantastic! Caitoriri is amazing at horror writing and I can’t wait for more!

12 Likes

I cant wait for the next chapter.

3 Likes

We need more of these kind of stories! Well directed and likeable characters. Huge props to the author. I actually hesitated to click on it because it was a horror story, not a big fan, but the story was so worth it so I had to put my fears aside. Was literally holding in my breath cause I knew there’s some jump scares/scary stuff.

15 Likes

I was like “Ok, goodbye”

3 Likes

omg @ELx this is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me :sob: :sob: :sob: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thank you so much, it means so much to know how much you like The Infected!

21 Likes

Your story is so amazing! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And thanks for adding a modest clothing/Hijab option. I appreciate it. :wink:

11 Likes

No, thank YOU so much for your advice on the school uniforms for hijab wearers, especially the wearers who want to follow a more modest style of dress :heart:

11 Likes

:kissing_heart::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks soooo much for this story n.n finally something good to read and the school uniforms arent constantly being (i hate this outfit) type of things. Ur characters are so developed and i like them all. I heard talk of modest clothes - i love that
I could write a book on my admiration for this story

5 Likes

In future chapters, I plan to let the characters change out of the school uniforms (the girls NEED to get out of those heels ASAP, and the clothes are probably starting to smell by now :joy: ) and I will include be including modest options for the MCs both with and without hijabs :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Love this story. Don’t know why Episode deleted my progress on it, but whatever. I was expecting that finger to move lol. I love how she talks about real issues. I related to Tamira, even though I disagreed with her in everything in the first 3 chapters

3 Likes

Yeah
My MC didnt have shoes in this chapter maybe she kicked them off x3
I look forward to the modest clothings .

2 Likes

That story is absolutely awesome. I wonder how many episodes it will be altogether, I just love the quick timing event. Feels like I’m playing Until Dawn lol

5 Likes

I was just thinking about how much they would all be starting to smell by now when I read episode 7 :joy:

10 Likes

Same x3
But where will we be getting clothes

3 Likes

I’m part of that club! :partying_face::woman_zombie:

5 Likes

Every time I have a chapter where Tamira talks about being afraid of the police or being discriminated against for being black, without fail I will have someone up in my fan mail saying, “I’m black and we aren’t discriminated against by the police!!! What would you know?! Your [sic] white!”
Like on one hand, if I erroneously represent black people, I want to know, but on the other hand… I’m not sure I want to take advice from someone who insists that the police don’t engage in racial profiling :sweat_smile:

17 Likes