The Infected Fan Club

@OueIman OHMIGOSH I know right! I’m so sad that episode only lets you replay a story five times :cry: they really should just let us replay a story as many times as we’d like… but gotta give it to @Caitoriri for adding the option to replay the each episode!

2 Likes

I just wanna tell you guys that I HAVE NOT given up in this story, my new job is just kicking my butt :skull:
I also just adopted a new kitten on Sunday and my old cat is NOT happy, so my hands are really fully right now :sleepy:
But if you’re a Cody fan, there’s a nice surprise coming for you in Episode 14

15 Likes

Ohmigosh omigosh OMIGOSH!!! So many things here…
First: congrats on the new job : ) I bet you’ll be kicking it’s ass soon! :blush:
Second: A. New. Kitten!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Ahh!!! How exciting!!! Gotta love a kitten :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and hahaha too funny, I definitely know what that’s like (old cat problems lol)
And third: EEEEEEEEEE!!! I am 100% a Cody fan, and now I’m extra excited for the next chapter update!!!

4 Likes

Sksks, just quit the job and have us throw money at ya. :wink::wink: Jk you do you! Hope your new job will be easier as time goes by!

KITTENS :heart_eyes:

Let’s hope they don’t start a cat fight.

Omg, I don’t even know who I love more :sob:

Honestly Karim’s is adorable—

But Cody’s is so complicated and mysterious—

BUT KARIM’S IS SO DETERMINED TO BE A HERO—

:triumph::triumph::triumph: I can’t choose

Oh whoops, replied to the wrong person lol

4 Likes

Ahahahahahahaha too funny :blush: that’s okay! Who’s your strongest relationship at the moment? Mine is with Cody then I think Estefania is the next after that. I can’t remember what my status is with the rest now. It feels like it’s been a while lol

4 Likes

JSjjde

I can’t remember :joy:

I think Cody? Or Karim?

2 Likes

Haha :blush:

1 Like

Why am I just now discovering this thread? I absolutely love THE INFECTED!

From the attention to details to the lovable characters, this story is by far the best, and I mean the best, story I’ve ever read.

There is absolutely no flaws about this story, NONE…

…except for the fact I keep on getting hints that Estefania is tryna steal my 6’5, 200lb hunk of hotness, Kiram…

…other than that this story in fantastic. @Caitoriri, you deserve every writing award there is!

6 Likes

@Glowstonestarz you shouldn’t be here if you’re 12, also I believe you can save him as I did so maybe replay it to try and save him? Also it could also be a typo. Who’s your fav character btw?

3 Likes

Nice to meet you @Glowstonestarz :wave: :heart: One of the Episode rules is that the platform is intended for teenagers 13+. “In fact, players under the age of 13 are prohibited from using our service.”

3 Likes

:grimacing::joy: yikes, in my opinion it’s been a long time since I’ve been graced with his presence. plus, I’m super tired…

…also…

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY UNDYING LOVE FOR MY PRECIOUS LOVE!

2 Likes

I don’t think he can be saved, there’s even an art scene for it… he becomes a zombie pretty quick.

4 Likes

Wait, was Jessie that one bratty kid or the old man?–

WAIT THAT WAS DANIEL NEVERMIND I’M STUPID DON’T LISTEN TO ME

Hello @Caitoriri You have created the best zombie apocalypse story on episode. It was amazing to read The Infected. This story has lots of jump scares .Please write more episode of this story. I and all episodians are eagerly waiting that what happened to Cody and what the protagonist has seen in last scene of episode 13 :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Oh man, haven’t we all been waiting for episode 14? Things got very juicy!!

4 Likes

I love this story!
Just waiting for my tablet to charge so I can read chapter 14. I’m definitely #TeamKarim. He’s so sweet and kind to my character and also to everyone else. THAT is how you write a great love interest.

1 Like

I FRICKIN KNEW that lying b1tch i knew she was gonna lock us inside that barn… probably stole our bikes too

The i punched cody (the 1st time)x.x star gazing with him was cute props to the artist who does these scenes and i like the handholding/kiss scene

3 Likes

This story sounds interesting. I’m going to read it. :grin::heart:

2 Likes

Tell me about it. Karim shouldn’t have fallen for her trick! Oh man, I hope we don’t die! I hope no one from the squad dies either!! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

Anyone else rooting for Estefania with Karim AND Tamira? I want them all happy :sob:

1 Like