The Infected Fan Club

Anyone else rooting for Estefania with Karim AND Tamira? I want them all happy :sob:

1 Like

skdksjksjs lol :joy: This has not once crossed my mind, but I guess that’s going to change now

2 Likes

Always happy to bring up the opportunity of a love triangle. xD

But tbh, it only crossed my mind because I’ve let them flirt and she still slept next to Karim … :smiley:

2 Likes

What we need is to repopulate the Earth with mini-Cody’s.

Karim can disappear, literally. If our choices kill off main characters, I’m gonna replay the story until I get Karim killed.

3 Likes

Trust me, you won’t regret reading it!!

1 Like

No no no I want Karim with MY character!!
Estefania or Tamira can have Cody, he’s alright but not my type.
Why did that woman lock us in the barn, though? To provide a distraction so the zombies would eat us instead of her and her husband, if there is really a husband? Or is there another ulterior motive?

5 Likes

She probably wanted supplies

1 Like

I was thinking either this or some kind of distraction for her husband.

1 Like

If she even has one.she ran out the barn and left her suppossed husband for dead…and locked us inside

2 Likes

She was definitely lying about having a husband. She tricked the MC & the gang :cat_shocked:

2 Likes

I’m team Cody too. Yaay!

3 Likes

I’m reading it it’s good

Tamira is a frickin Badass. I dont like the way she said thts how fighting Karim as a zombie would be…seemed foreshadowing…Cody and Karim both had good points in that argument too. I legit thought i was gonna die during the barn scene why did i voulenteer to lure the zombie >_< and Codys mood change at the end of the chapter during tht second argument…moreover wonder what was in the bush

1 Like

I don’t like angry Cody

2 Likes

Me neither v.v

not gonna lie, I don’t even really like Cody in general. I’m putting all my points into Karim and Estefania

3 Likes

Makes sense. I personally like him(nonromantically as well) its all a matter of prefrence.
Overall i just wanna survive and worry about “romances” later x3

1 Like

Yeah I’m picking Karim as my romance option if the option presents itself. Im getting points with Estefania just cause I think she’d be a good friend. I’m glad the story doesn’t force romance with anyone tho.

2 Likes

Yeah. Id like to be friends with Estefania too

AGREED

1 Like