The Infected Fan Club

these boy’s :roll_eyes: I don’t like any of them… So far the girls are my favorite characters. Estefania is actually really cute, smart, beautiful and kind. I also really like Tamira right now

1 Like

That’s actually really relieving because sometimes I worry people don’t like the girls :joy:

1 Like

not to be dramatic but I’d die for estefania

4 Likes

Love estefania she reminds me of me except not that smart x3 i wanna be her friend

Me and Tamira bonded during the police scene(since we are the same race i could relate to what she was going through)(not meant to offend)

3 Likes

r e l a t a b l e

2 Likes

I also bounded with Tamira in that scene. We may not be from the same race but I still felt terrible for her.

2 Likes

I really like this story, I’ve been cuddling up with Kariam because he’s a bug teddy bear.

1 Like

What! Estefania is the best. She kinda reminds me of myself, but I really do relate to the main character. At first Tamira was getting on my nervous because she was holding so many grudges, but I understand her. I’m best friends with everyone except Cody (Were close)

1 Like

Tamira was actually only holding a grudge against Stef. In Cody’s case, they have history but it’s really him that’s holding a grudge against her and not the other way around :joy:

2 Likes

Oh. But still I love all the characters.

2 Likes

SCREENSHOTS!

Epsiode 14
@Caitoriri this scene was so cute!

2 Likes

I’m glad you liked it!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I chose “Id do anything for you” option I thought it would creepy Cody out …it backfired on me and made me shy/uncomfortable x3 ha…so i redid it. This was overall a relaxing episode after all the craziness we went through

@Caitoriri Thank u for keeping up with this story and all the details u add along the way.This is one of the only stories tht held my intrest for long periods and the characters feel real. I really like everyone and i like tht u give us a choice for friends or more. Thanks for ur dedication and heart for this story.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Thanks for sticking with the story all this time, and thank you for always have something nice to say. I really appreciate you!! :heart:

2 Likes

just read the latest chapter it was GOOD

1 Like

Oof, I so want to read the next chapter. But I’m reading the chapters with DJ to make sure I don’t die.

it good story

1 Like

It really is.

I’ve died twice

1 Like

I died once on purpose to see what happens. I restarted because I wanted that survival point.

1 Like