The Infected Fan Club

Im doin way better than i thought i would be x3

2 Likes

Hihihi! A new episode of The Infected is out!

3 Likes

oh man, every new episode of this story makes me so excited to see what’ll happen next.

3 Likes

This is my favorite story on Episode! I am so attached to the group. I’m on the latest chapter. I’m close with Cody and Estafania, and friendly with Tamira and Karim.

While I initially really liked Cody since he saved my MC at the school, I’d ended up mainly pursuing Estafania as a love interest. But then Cody made a lowkey pass at my MC while we were in the woods, and I went for it lol. Now I’m confused on which one to go for. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I know I was suppose to wait for DJ, but I couldn’t wait anymore. I read both chapters. I’m best friends with the girls, and inseparable with the boys.

I’m a few episodes behind! (13) I had to shield my eyes when I entered this thread lol I was afraid I’d spoil it for myself, but I’ve SO missed posting in here and talking to all of you! :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I really wish episode gave us unlimited replays :cry: cause this story is so amazing I’d love to re-read it a thousand times :heart_eyes: I often like to wait for episodes to build up before going in and reading them… but I am chomping at the bit right now without my fix of The Infected! :heart:

3 Likes

I felt hopeless with them after the bariicade ppl wouldnt let anyone pass through.It makes sense why carter was going there now he had proper clerance. Im sure those ppl rushing the border are gonna get gunned down.Cody os obiouvsly distressed…muttering to himself trying to make plans about how to survive… A very tense chapter…

1 Like

I thought Cody was possessed or something, it legit scared me lol

3 Likes

Hahaha, no… :joy:
My story has zombies, but I can promise there will be no demonic possession.

4 Likes

So I read the entire story and honestly when I first read the bio it didn’t interest much however I played the first few episode and you can really tell how much it’s heavily influenced by telltales walking dead and it does really well with the character development and the pacing with everything HOWEVER there’s just one slight problem I have with it. In the telltales walking dead game you first play and lee who has a back story along about him getting arresting or something and it affects the story same thing with clementine but in the episode version you have NOTTHHIINNGG about your character. Nada. And it kind of bothers me because your character has no story development or anything. Kinda seems like a side character but that’s the only genuine problem I have with it.

Other than that it’s an excellent story and really is one of the best :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

She was student council president before the outbreak
Eh i like to think they werent meant to develop in highschool (obviously since zombies x3) they develop as the zombie invasion happens

2 Likes

Yeah I understand that it’s done to develop other parts of the story but when the characters are talking about their past or something the writer could’ve at least said something about the main characters story.

For example when Stef was talking about her family the main character could’ve talked about her dad always make her follow the rules cause and that’s what made her be a the council president. And that would genuinely create a better bond with the characters. Ur character acts more like a therapist about always being there to talk than anything else.

I don’t mind if there aren’t scenes dedicated to the main character but small hint here and there would make the her feel more shes just as much apart of the story as Cody.

She feels like a complete side character because not much is focused on her as person or her past or even her personality

It’s just my opinion tho

The main character has little to no backstory intentionally because she is a reader insert :slightly_smiling_face: She isn’t really a character the readers are supposed to get to know, because she’s “you”. Family, for example, I don’t want to mention because my readers could have same sex parents, or divorced parents, or could have lost a parent (or both). They could have 5 siblings or they could be an only child.

Also I just want to clarify again that I have never played/watched/read The Walking Dead in any form and my biggest inspiration is actually the fitness app “Zombies, Run!” By Six to Start :joy:

6 Likes

Thanks again for all the details/heart u put into ur story

1 Like

Thanks! I know some people like stories with a more developed main character who has their own backstory and traits, but for this story I wanted an MC who is a 100% reader insert so readers can live their own apocalypse story.
I hope that makes sense :joy:

3 Likes

I really like reader inserts…i get to choose how I do things n.n i dont see to many well done ones (tht intrest me anyways)

2 Likes

I like reader inserts sooo much. Possibly too much. Ok I have a problem

2 Likes

anyone know when the next episode will be out? i discovered this story yesterday and binge read all 17 episodes…oops?

Not even I know when the next episode will be out :sweat_smile:
It’s written and I’ve directed about half of it though.

6 Likes

no rush!! that’s really exciting to hear, I hope you know how incredibly talented you are :heart::heart:

2 Likes