The Kind Thread! (Here we give compliments to people and are kind to everyone) Make a banner for a friend or some you appreciate

Hello guys! Welcome to the kind thread! My name is Violet!

I was inspired to make this thread because there is so much hate in this world and we need more kindness and love. I love making people smile, and I wanna make a change in this world. (I know that was cliche. :sweat_smile: )

How this thread works:
This thread is super simple. Well maybe. So the way this thread works is you will tag one person and compliment them. (Especially since Valentine’s day is coming up, what is a better time send love??) It can be anyone. It can be Jeremy (Did I spell his name right? :joy: ) It can be Sydney. It can be a friend you haven’t talked to in while. It can an artist you appreciate. I will make each of them a banner that let’s them know that they are appreciated. If you wanna keep yourself anonymous then dm me.

How to make a request:
So you can either choose if you want a banner or you just want to talk to them
If you want to talk to them send them a paragraph with them being tagged. If you want a banner than fill out this forum:

BANNER REQUEST:
1)The User of The person: xx
2) What you want the background to be: (ex. stripes, hearts, a beach, sparkles)
3) What you want the banner to say:xx
4) What your name is: xx

See pretty simple!

Now some rules.

1) NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS!!! Negative comments will be flagged and ignored. This a very positive thread, and if you ruin it then hun your dead. (Jk but fr no negative)
2) Don’t ask me to make a banner for yourself (happened before.)
The rest of the rules are pretty self-explanatory.

That’s it! Thanks Huns~~

Violet

Waiting List:
None!

5 Likes

dances and ruins it i feel fine oh wait-

Bahaha.

1 Like

The User of The person: Kyra101
) What you want the background to be: Crystal ball
3) What you want the banner to say:Pyshic Thread
4) What your name is: Kyra

Bruh lmao eek not happening

1 Like

REQUEST DECLINEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! REEEE Haha.

1 Like

lol

1 Like

Can I request four? (Yes a lot, you don’t have to do it. :grin:)

The User of The person: @Ara_Elle_stories
2) What you want the background to be: Music Notes
3) What you want the banner to say: To my loveable musical forum sister: You were my first forum friend and family member that stuck to my weird crazy self. :purple_heart:
4) What your name is: @SakuraCheam
n
The User of The person: @maddy_roleplayz
2) What you want the background to be: Hearts and sparkles (maybe just hearts)
3) What you want the banner to say: To my loving forum mama: I don’t think I’ll ever stop climbing into your bed, ma. :joy:

The User of The person: @Aras_World
2) What you want the background to be: Bubbles (because why not)
3) What you want the banner to say: To my forum sis’s friend: Where’d you go? You’ve been missing for days, do I have to hunt you down? :eyes:

The User of The person: @Txlx_star
2) What you want the background to be: Stars
3) What you want the banner to say: To our new forum sis: Welcome to the fam! Now you’re stuck with this weird potato. :potato:

1 Like

Sure! I am about to watch Mean girls, but right after that I will do all your requests :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok! Thank you so much! :purple_heart:

Np sweetie!

1 Like

unreject my request or I’ll have to use thisimage

1 Like

SakuraCheam is my sister and I love her so much

Person: @SakuraCheam
Background: Hearts
Lable: to the best sister in the entire world

1 Like

Omg, I love you so much too! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: I’m happy you stuck with my weird childish self :joy:

1 Like

And if anyone says it’s a lie then we fighting cuase that is the best sister ever, tbh I talk to her more than my actual sister

1 Like

Aren’t we all weird and childish lol

1 Like

XD it’s true
WEIRD SISTERS UNITE

God, you’re making me blush! You’re one of the best sisters I have! And yes! LET US UNITE! We could be a sister power duo

BSF
(Best sisters forever)

1 Like

The User of The person: idk if its accepted but i have a really great friend, she doesnt have episode but she has an instagram if thats ok as prood its not for me :joy: shes been really down lately and i havent seen her in 2 years as i moved away but we still talk daily, her name is Jessica
2) What you want the background to be: maybe just a blurry pastel background with a sihloutte of two girls hugging or holding hands in the middle?
3) What you want the banner to say:
“Although we may not be bloodline realated, youre still the best sister ever. Youve stuck by me for 9 years now and those 9 years have been the best yet. We have so many memories and i cannot wait to make more in tje future. Although we may not see each other daily anymore, we still make each other laugh and we still make stupid memories. I remember that although you were only 5 when i met you, you were such great company and you were the first person i trusted and you continue to be one of the two people i can trust. I love you so much Sister please never forget that im always here for you :kissing_heart::purple_heart:
4) What your name is: Courtney