🪲 The Ladybugs Book Club 🪲

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

Greetings everyone! First of all, our interactions will take place in a PM. This Book Club aims to follow a pace that’s not rushed- a lot of time for just a few chapters. Anyways here’s how this book club works:

RULES:

• Every two weeks we will be reading 3 chapters of a story.
  • During those two weeks, you will be partnered up with a book club buddy and read their book and they will read yours.
  • At the end of the two weeks, you will be giving feedback to your partner on their chapters. You can give this feedback through our main PM or an individual one.

Screenshot policy: it’s not required but in this bookclub when giving feedback it would be appreciated if you could ss the scene where the error is. Plus the ss might make the author’s day haha.

• Please only join if you are able to handle this. I don’t want anyone to get ghosted. You can leave anytime. Just let me know when you are deciding to leave.
  • You don’t have to participate every 2 weeks. You can take a break. Just let me know before I partner everyone up.
  • You can only enter one story per 2 weeks. So if you have 2 published stories, you can get feedback on one during 2 weeks and feedback on the other during the next 2 weeks. So yes, you can cycle through your stories.
  • What about an odd number of people joining? You might get partnered up with 3 people. I’ll sort it out when it happens.

2 week time span:

It will start on Saturday, and then the feedback will be due after two weeks have passed, on that Saturday. Specifc times will be mentioned when we get started.

How to enter:

Follow this format:

Story title:

Story link:

Story genre(s):

Story style:

Story description:

Story cover (optional):

Would you like your review in a separate PM or the group chat or either (review preferences):

Password: ladybugsarecool

If you’re planning on entering more than one story, you will be able to however this is the story that will be reviewed for the first 2 weeks.

Members:

1. @JemU776
  2. @Nessya
  3. @Raitlyn
  4. @dishsoap

Tags

@MidnightMaiden
@Nessya

Join Away! :beetle: :heart:

11 Likes

spacer for any important news :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

Story title: Veiled

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5456395815813120

Story genre(s): Drama/Thriller

Story style: Limelight

Story description: When her whole world crumbles, Darcy must make some major decisions that lead her down a dark path. To what lengths will she go to hide her double life? Villain M.C

Story cover (optional):

For now just this one :joy:

3 Likes

Ty for joining :yay: :blob_hearts: you rock :party_time: :disco:

3 Likes

I might join this in the future once my story is published! But in the mean time, good luck with this book club!

3 Likes

Also, how/where’d you make that gif? I love it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you :yay:

@Raitlyn I make it through IG. Then I turn the mp4 file into a gif file (convert), then I crop the edges and compress the mb size so it’s smaller :yay:

4 Likes

Just a reminder, we will likely get started this Wednesday so most likely today, I’ll keep you informed :heart:

@Nessya
@Raitlyn

3 Likes

OK guys our club will officially open at around 4 pm - 7 pm est where we assign partners. I have my part time job tomorrow so I will probably go to sleep early lies, it’ll probably be late lol :joy:

:yellow_heart: We begin on Wed June 23 and in 2 weeks time, we will tell our thoughts about the 3 chapters we reviewed in PM (so due by Wed July 7, exact time to be determined) :heart:

@Nessya
@Raitlyn

Most of our news will be in PM going forward with a few occasional news on this main thread :hugs: :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Yh, I wish you would go on time, but… I can always hope, can’t I? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bump :heart:

2 Likes

Bump :heart: Get 3 chapters of your story reviewed every 2 weeks :crazy_face: :blob_hearts: If interested, feel free to join, I’ll add you to the PM after July 7th, because we are already 2 weeks in and almost finished with the first round of reviews :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh this looks super fun!! I’ll bite haha

Story Title: The Florist

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6258686293245952

Story Genre(s): Romance / Drama

Story Style: Limelight

Story Description: As an unsuccessful florist, you decide to change things up and write love letters for clients… the only issue? Your client’s lover falls for you instead.

Story Cover:
Please_Come_Home_QB_posterThumb_aPMZcfddKP

Thank you so much for this opportunity btw!!

1 Like

Hi, I wanted to ask if this club is active now?

Yes we’re always open :blush:

Bump!

Hope you’ll be able to review my story!
Story title: Lost In The Stars

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6008737369882624

Story genre(s): Adventure

Story style: LL

Story description: When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates will you use the stars to navigate? With a nutty king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

Story cover (optional):
Lost_In_The_Stars_Ie_posterThumb_SPUGU7qZhT

Would you like your review in a separate PM or the group chat or either (review preferences):

Password ladybugsarecool

Are you just looking for a review or looking to join this club? Rules in op :heart:

btw I loooove Flora :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks me too! Looking for a review.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.