The Land Of Lost Souls |RP| signups and general chat

The Land Of Lost Souls

_
Welcome to the Land Of Lost Souls, also know as SoulLand. Maybe you cane here because you weren’t good enough to go to heaven or bad enough to go to hell. Maybe you got lost on your way to your next rebirth. You were probably atheist or satanist, as this is where all of them go when they die. Whatever the case, you’re here now, so enjoy your stay, for all of eternity._

A tyranny has just been overthrown, and SoulLand becomes prosperous again. The new ruler is Kanna Jan, a kind benevolent ruler. Her rules are simple- don’t abuse anyone, and don’t steal. In other words, you can pretty much do what you want. You could work at the cafe, you could design that cafe, you could have a picnic with your newfound lover. Do whatever! But beware of the Dark Force, that the former tyrant controlled. It still lives on.

I am allow 1-2 characters per person, but if you have 2 characters, on has to be male and one female.

Those who wanted to be tagged…
@Ella
@Owertym
@16AngelCat
@The_Surgeon

Random people who I’ve seen RPing that I think might like this…
@Surface_Hyena57
@Etherwalker
@CherryTerryBerry
@LeviTheLunatic
(I’m unsure if you actually will, but oh well xd)

Signups

I’m submited my character, but i do one mistake and i don’t find how to edit. So How he dies? I wrote that “he was killed by his brother” supposed to be “He was killed be one of his fiends from prison”

Ok, I’ll make sure to change that when I make the FC PowerPoint. Thanks for letting me know!

Thats is important because i write in backstory that he (the character) kills his brother. So if his brother kills him it’s doesn’t make sense.

Yep, I get what you mean. I’ll change it when I make the faceclaims.

@The_Surgeon thanks for signing up! Could you add a bit more detail into the personality and bio? At least four sentences for the bio and two for the personality. You can either resubmit a form or pm me the developed bio and personality. Thanks!

I submitted the form!

Thank you! We will be starting after we get at least five characters in, so if you would like to submit another form, feel free to! This goes for everyone else as well (@Owertym and @The_Surgeon)

ALSO, I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO PUT AGE ON THERE. CAN EVERONE THAT HAS ALREADY SUBMITTED THE FORM JUST TELL ME ON HERE WHAT THE CHARACTER’S AGE OF DEATH WAS?

I submitted mine! It was so fun yay!

@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy how many left to start?

And i want to change some things for my second character. (Only if you don’t mind) Religion is greek mitology gods (not asgard). And in personality add that she is crazy and loves snakes change to obsessed for snakes.

In form write that it’s should be older than 18

18 or 20

Can you please wait for me to submit my form??? I will either do it tonight or over the weekend

Yes, of course, @16AngelCat. To answer your question @Owertym, we have enough people to start but I’ll likely make the thread over the weekend when I have time.

Ok, but you need to be more specific when is that weekend, because in my country now is friday 10PM

It’s Friday for me here as well, just four pm. I’ll probably make the thread by 12:00 on Sunday, eastern time.

Can someone make a male character? Currently the ratio for girls to boys is 4 (girls) to 1 (boys).

@16AngelCat
@Nightary
@SilverStar
@The_Surgeon