The Life Thread

okay but legit where do you all get inspiration to create stories :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

my storytelling thread is a phat flop lmao

I have social anxiety and so anytime someone from the team wants to call and chat over the phone with me I get extremely nervous and start hyperventilating! My face gets super red and my palms are drenched with sweat as I sit there and count down the minutes and seconds until my phone starts ringing. I sound like I just ran a freaking marathon because I’m breathing so damn hard when I talk. I’m honestly so freaking awkward over the phone that I can sense that the other person is getting awkward because I’m awkward… And I feel terrible because the other person has to carry the conversation while I’m just giving one word answers and awkward chuckles UGH :confounded: And it’s not like I can say “nah please don’t call me!” Even though I totally wish I could lmao. Why can’t we just stick to emails??? :weary::weary::weary:

5 Likes

I’m at College — right??! And like I just got interviewed, i hate being interviewed. I wish I said no to the interview bc I didnt even know what he was talking about . . …

1 Like

Actually, I’m probably going to use it tomorrow. I have something weird to tell you guys (but I can’t today because I have a Greek exam tomorrow)

1 Like

The old forums are still open!! (^_^)

4 Likes

I feel as if the guidelines are too strict. I mean, I understand spamming, but they can simply say something like we can’t post twice in a row on the same thread, or something. A bunch of threads are being closed for being off topic or not staying on one topic, and I feel this will end all blogging threads or chat threads in general as it’s easy to get off topic.

Now to something random…
Ok, so I had been looking for this specific thread (or this cover to be more specific) that was made for one of my stories. When I looked up what I thought was the thread name, it didn’t show up. I looked in google slides, and I found the cover, and I’m happy now as I didn’t want this cover to go to waste, because then I’d be hypocritical, feel bad, and it was a really good cover. I even looked up the girls name, @R.I.P, but I didn’t see her, so that is kinda strange… Oh well.

5 Likes

sometimes I feel so much love for this one person it overwhelms me, it rocks every fiber of my being and makes me feel the coldest kind of warmth in my very core and I feel a lack of comprehension that maddens my logical side as rationality turns to emotion

Once you get the first word out, it’s much easier. So just spit it out, and see what her answer is! (Also, I’m curious, what band is it?)

1 Like

and I’ma just head right back out of the deep end now

Yes, thank you! I’ll try and ask her today, I’m so nervous just thinking about it. The band’s called The Vamps. I don’t know if you’ve heard of them or not :joy:

1 Like

The movie is very much perfection! I also can’t wait to see Love, Simon!!

1 Like

I love The Vamps!!

1 Like

I’m so happy about this!!

6 Likes

I really wanna see that movie! Unfortunately, I have to wait until it comes out on DVD first :cry:

1 Like

so I finished a Spanish test and was on my phone and I was tryna delete a spam voicemail but accidentally hit play lw so thankful my phone is on super low volume and that I did delete it in 0.00001 seconds but aHHHH

the musical theater project with the Anime Sophomores is actually going super well!! we’re doing Candy Store from Heathers and individually we all sound eh but harmonizing it sounds pretty good when we can get the timing right lol

3 Likes

so hyped because I’m gonna watch the bootleg of Heathers for context soon

1 Like

i totally DID NOT PUBLISH MY COVER ART THREAD WAY EARLIER THAN INTENDED but thank god everything’s there now, including my Fancy Behance Portfolio™ (but not rly lol), Cool GIFS™, and More Mature Tone™

2 Likes

and by bootleg I mean totally legal version @NSA

1 Like