The Life Thread

update: started writing this. except it’s gonna be LGBTQ+ for sure, there is no option of heterosexuality- just nonbinary love interest, female love interest, or no love interest. that is, if I manage to actually get it done.

1 Like

Mehek, you’ve been typing forever

2 Likes

working on sorting out the story that leads to where the story begins, plus other details. and I have to write it all down before I forget.

HISTORY
first human to enter Caelia will be pregs by a fae

the two will have female twins, but cursed twins. the fae bloodline was poisoned by human blood.

one is destined to be pregnant with another pair of cursed female twins, and the second is destined to have a terminal illness I haven’t figured out the details of and slowly die, a process that gets accelerated as soon as twin #1 gets preg, and when the babies are born, the sick twin will die

it’s very obvious which twin is which from the start

over the generations, cursed women have tried to break the curse many times- some tried to not get pregnant by never doing it with anyone, but found themselves pregnant virgins, some tried to kill one or two of their children only to find they couldn’t, nor could anyone else until the next generation of twins were born.

current twin generation is Ceres and Chivahle. Ceres is the MC. Chivahle is her twin who just became pregnant.

LOVE INTERESTS:
Amaerylde- female love interest. personality undetermined.

Taeldryn- nonbinary love interest. probable personality: very flirty, can’t be taken seriously, hides behind humor a lot.

BUCKET LIST TO COMPLETE/DETAILS:
probably something that Nurse Amaerylde finds in Ceres’ belongings and brings to her. has a list of things her mother wanted to do but never could. Ceres vows to finish the list for her mother.

things on the list: swimming in the caverns Mehek hasn’t named yet but has a background for and wants to use, robbing a Fae lord to give money to a worthy cause, finding an object I haven’t determined yet, other experiences I have to come up with.

WHAT’S DONE:
about 140 lines of story and 8 characters/9 outfits, plus some background finding and uploading, most of which is directing and setup. still not bad progress.

3 Likes

I’d read that

1 Like

It takes a sleep deprived Cam to understand what the past sleep deprived Cam meant to say. I just had a moment of clarity and everything is good now

2 Likes

I still have to figure out pretty much e v e r y t h i n g lol- the only very specific thing I have planned is the ending rn.

At least you know where you’re going

I must ask… what are you doing awake?

1 Like

I need a cool title for my paper and I’ll be done with it

1 Like

sleep is a social construct

Cam’s Super Cool A-Deserving Lit Paper

1 Like

I’ve just bought washi tape and it’s cute.

Omg I was talking to my sister (A) about how I disliked some of her classmates and ‘friends’ so when she asked for examples I mentioned her ex-boyfriend [Y], then when she asked the reasoning behind it I was like: “HE HIT ME IN THE BACK WITH A FOOTBALL AND SOME DUDE WAS LIKE: ‘Dude, you hit A’s sister!’ AND I STILL RECALL NOT RECEIVING AN APOLOGY!!!” (I’m joking but yeah)

Then it took her a while but she remembered me telling her about it and she said:
“OH YEAH, I confronted him about that. I was like ‘Did you hit my sister?’ and he was like ‘Uhhh… No?’ (obviously lying) and then I pushed him down the stairs.” laughs

Me: “UHHHH, WHAT?”
A: “Yeah, I used to do that all the time, He has great reflexes thanks to me.”
Me: “…”

(No he didn’t fall down them but I don’t know if I should be glad to have a sister like that or worried :’) )

2 Likes

Worried. Definitely worried.

1 Like

I’d say both glad and worried

Today I didn’t have school. Juniors have SATs.

Terrified. Imagine what she’ll do to you if you bother her…

wHAT THE HECK HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK WE’RE FORCED TO TAKE OUR SATs/ACTs ON WEEKENDS WHAT

Really?

Welp. Illinois.

California. Also how do they do retakes? Is there a day for that? Or do they not retake?