The Life Thread

I thought you said “Cube is a mistake” I couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

I thought you meant like a companion cube from portal and I was like no do not you dare insult the cube

by cube
i mean
cube entertainment

3 Likes

Are you sure you don’t mean cheese cube

1 Like

im hungry
and im craving
cheesy fries
dont even

1 Like

C h e e s y f r i e s ?

1 Like

fries
covered
in
cheese

1 Like

That too.

1 Like

Now i want loaded fries v.v

1 Like

My sister is getting on my last nerve… I think I might lose it. I’m about to lose. My. Shit.

1 Like

Some people just don’t know when to stop.

I said don’t want to go to a party.

Its not because I hate mingling with people and talking. Of course, I love being with people!

Parents tell you to bring great marks and do good in academics. I have this Maths test tomorrow and still…my parents are forcing me to go to this party.

And if I say no, they would guilt trip me into saying that it would look BAD in front of the relatives.

I honestly have no idea what to do at this point. This 10th grade is already really hard and…keeping up with academics, sports, Community Service Club, Pi Club, Episode stories and Forums…damn…

4 Likes

Same. Student Council, Epic, Tutoring, Songwriting, here, Episode stories… I don’t relax at all :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

aHHH THANKS CAM <3
I’m still figuring everything the h e c k out right now but I’m hoping things work out haha

5 Likes

I’m late as freaking h e c k but WELCOME TO THE FORUMS AHHHHH

also the Arcana Chronicles?? I had an RP based off those on the old forums at some point- I loved that series!

5 Likes

I’m sure it will work out, you deserve things to work out the best for you <3

And well, I love your little updates :3

3 Likes

asdfghjkl aggressively wondering what amazing thing I did for karma to think I deserved a friend like youuuuu

I’ve got to go for now- just wanted to pop on quickly for bi visibility day, but I’ll sEE YOU AROUND <3

7 Likes

See you~
Good luck on everything you do!

And you simply existed, I’m the one who finds it weird I have a friend like you <3

3 Likes

I’m so close to finishing the series. One more book! Which book is your favorite?

since the ranting thread is closed…

im legit so shy/introverted i dont have the nerve to ask someone why they think i dont like them (they did the “opinions on ur first whatever viewers” thing) and i saw my profile pic

Okay so, I went to the mall with L to like… check out Halloween costumes + go to our favourite store because it had 50% off sales and go to the bank
And it was honestly so cool and relaxing?
I love these forums, but lately they’ve been getting me stressed af, so it was good to take a breather

And the guy at the bank thought we were a couple and legit referred to me as L’s partner when I wasn’t there XD (L told me)

7 Likes