The Life Thread

i love the animal crossing soundtrack
3 Likes

Okay, this made me think of @HermanEpisode and @kerubiel so I’m tagging them because I think they’d like this?

3 Likes
little rant

It really bothers me when people say they have no friends, when they really do. Even if they’re fake friends, having someone to sit next to at lunch or in class can make a big difference.

Also, sksksksksk sorry for that negativity happy bi visibility day! I unfollowed the only LGBT+ account I knew (they posted something about suicide on their story and it was really triggering) so I’m not as informed as I used to be but I found out that lesbian visibility day is April 26th so y’all better watch out around the end of April because I’ll be ready with tons of pride flags for my profile and LGBT+ memes.

5 Likes

i don’t know who those people are but i hope they enjoy the songs
animal crossing music can get me through studying for AP calc and honors anatomy, and it made me feel better from dropping an entire cup of gelato yesterday

3 Likes

ME TOO
Do you have a favourite K.K. song?

it is currently a very hot and humid nighttime in california so i am listening to THIS while i am sweating through my adidas trackpants and getting oil all over my anatomy paper:

@HermanEpisode

go k.k rider and bubblegum k.k are fun songs!!!

2 Likes

01%20PM

i’m very late but i just realized my account is 4 years old!!! i’ve probably only been really active on the forums from 2014-2015 but it brings back lots of memories.

6 Likes

Agh
Whats your complaint for today

2 Likes

People are flipping confusing

2 Likes

I feel down the steps…and it really hurt

1 Like

I ran out of my favorite lipstick!

1 Like

I burnt my toast!

1 Like

I left my jacket in the movie theater today :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

My sister is pissing me off.

I heard my ex’s song :sneezing_face: sniff sniff

I was thinking about my senior trip and…

Well, the fact that a conversation I had with a guy that was drunk past the point where he couldn’t even count to ten is the nicest conversation in my whole high school experience says a lot

6 Likes

I told him (actually emailed): “when my mom was three, she had elf ears… AWESOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! WERE YOU TRYING TO SPARK UP MY LOVE FOR MYTHICAL CREATURES AND HYBRIDS THEORIES I THINK UP BUT WILL NEVER BELIEVE EVER, WERE YOU TRYING TO I LOVE IT!!!”

GOD SAID NO. LOL I think he was laughing… LOL

1 Like

I may not have said this before –

– So I am gonna say this now.

Algebra is BETTER(infinity) than Geometry.

I just hope(infinity) now that my Maths teacher doesn’t stumble upon this :speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

BOIS (OR GRULZ) I am sorry to say

I have yet to be added to the writers room if it still exists

Highly disappointed.

I think I am going to dig my own grave now.

No real purpose in life

bye

3 Likes

I’m so scared about life right now
Like I watched a horror movie last night and shouldn’t I be afraid of an evil demon going to eat my face or possess me? Nope. I’m scared of time passing and what I’m going to do with my life.

I guess it’s better than being scared of both haha
still makes me wanna cry though

5 Likes