The Life Thread

Yay! That’s amazing girly :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Glad your feeling great

2 Likes

Thanks! Honestly no joke I have rap snacks to thank like rap snacks started this whole gucci week

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Lol my week has been interesting :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

How has it been?!

2 Likes

Amazing :blush:

Thx for asking :blue_heart:

2 Likes

That’s great and no problemo! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’m just gonna say
how much I love co-ed soccer rn.

I play defence, and so I always get these boys coming at me with these fancy tricks.
And I know they underestimate me, I see it in their eyes.
So then they let their guard down.

So they come at the net and they’re pretty much like, “ooh I got it in the bag”
and then
outta NOWHERE
tHERE I AM
And badabingbadaboom this girl has stolen the ball from you

of course there are those times when I make a fool outta myself but hush let’s not talk about that.

Legit some dude told me I scared him today
And I was like
“Good.”

My mom tells me the parents cheer for me
Which I find kinda strange
Since they should really be cheering for our goalie
CAUSE DAMN HE’S HELLA AWESOME

End of point
You should not underestimate people. X)

5 Likes

bump ~

so if anyone has read the ranting thread, I got asked out twice in the past week. It’s now at three times in the past week. Is this what it feels like to be a popular kid? Breaking hearts?

I swear to god if I get asked out again I’m going to wear a wedding ring. “Is that a wedding ring?” “Yes” “But you’re not dating-” “That’s because I’m married… to my single life…”

11 Likes

sounds about right

2 Likes

I wrote a short story about the life of a chocolate bar, because I wanted to try writing something that isn’t from a human’s point of view. I had an idea to do it from a dog’s POV or something, but then I had no idea what it would be about. So I chose a chocolate bar, because, well, who doesn’t like chocolate? XD I feel like my story sucks though, lol. I’ve been working on it for a couple days now, and I finished it just now. The ending really bothers me, though. I wasn’t exactly sure how to end it. The story is below if you want to read it.

Day by day, I sat on a dusty shelf with my other fellow chocolate bars. We had been sitting here for countless months, never getting to experience the light of the day.

For us, life just consisted of being manufactured, stored in a cardboard box, and shipped off to some random store. Once we’d arrived, we would be placed on a shelf until a human being buys us and eats us. That was the day we were all fearing — being bought and broken (literally).

Starting at dawn, when the store comes to life, shoppers start to come and go. Every day, several chocolate bars get taken. And at the end of the day, when the store closes, we all feel relieved, we have survived another day. We are one day closer to the expiration date — although, very few bars live to the point where they get expired.

The lights just got turned on, time to (hopefully) survive another day. I imagine crowds of people flooding through the doors, eager to buy their items. I’ll just have to hope I’m not one of them.

For hours and hours I sit in fear, watching these humans pick candies up and drop them in their cart. Finally, evening arrives, and the store is about to close.

But then, the unexpected happens. A little human strolls into the aisle where I am kept, her eyes widening at the sight of all the chocolates and candies. Another human, very bigger than the one I just saw, comes in the aisle and says something to the little one. The little human nods in excitement, and skips over to one of the shelves — where I am kept.

She reaches into the box. The next thing I know, I’m being pulled out and dropped into the basket.

I guess…this is the end.

Feedback is appreciated, lol. I feel like my writing is getting worse.

4 Likes

Hl KATE

1 Like

I like it -

I think if you want to challenge yourself more, perhaps not saying the world chocolate? (there was this one time we had to write a story about pizza without using the world pizza, and your story reminds me of it.)

1 Like

Dang, was that hard? :thinking:

I think I wrote pizza in a different language and got away with it xD but it was challenging in a good way.

1 Like

I hate that when i need someone the most they are just no where to be found or aren’t responding.

Idk maybe I’m overreacting.

Are you okay?

1 Like

Not today at least…

I’m epileptic and today i had a really bad seizure. I hit my head i have scrapes and bruises on me and i just want to sleep all week.

I spent 10 hrs in the hospital and all i wish i could get was to call a friend or get a hug.

2 Likes

Sends virtual hugs~

How are you feeling right now? :frowning: Can you rest for a bit later?

4 Likes