The Life Thread

Anime, you’re not letting anyone down, please don’t feel like you are
As a community, everyone is responsible of keeping things in order, and it’s not your fault other people couldn’t follow guidelines

4 Likes

I’ll miss you <3

1 Like

You have always helped a lot on the thread and organized it. <3 (^_^)/

It isn’t your fault. The website itself is quite chaotic. ( We even have spam bots, weren’t they supposed to dissappear? )
The ranting thread helped a lot of people, it has always been a place to rant and to search for advice. Even if it’s now closed, it was an awesome thread.

8 Likes

Jeremy should reopen it after he cools down
Thts what happend wth the diversity thread

3 Likes

:sob: I didn’t know you very well but I could tell that you’re a great person when I saw your posts in the ranting thread. I’ll miss you anyway :heart:

I’ll miss you anime :heart:

1 Like

Incase yall thought I couldn’t get any cooler - I have an internship with a private investigator (P.I… cough cough Jessica Jones) and like she’s so freaking cool. She’s just like Jessica Jones… kind of… I mean, she doesn’t have the super strength, drinking problem and she doesn’t break the law but totally has this kick-ass attitude, but she’s a total freaking spiritual hippy.

Like I have so many cool stories but that’s a story for another time.

I told her that I disliked this boy because he was too similar to me (though everyone thinks we should date) and like, she said ‘maybe you should love yourself more then’ and now i’m like~ :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

:bug: I could adopt the ranting thread >.<

I’ve never had one of my discussion threads closed so I’d probably be good about managing it?

I’m on the forums frequently and would be down to talk to Mr. Jeremy about possibilities to reopening the thread. :sunny: :cloud_with_rain::rainbow:

4 Likes

I asked he ignored my message…

:zipper_mouth_face: Perhaps Anime has to be the one to talk to him

This is short but I’m currently playing Big Brother on Roblox and these BC (VIP) girls are bullying a girl who isn’t so rich calling her a rat and praying she was in hell. I’m currently spectating and they’re houseguests. What should I say when they come out?
Also if anyone wants to add me on roblox my username is ro_llercoastr

UPDATE: They’re saying to kill her

3 Likes

My mom’s Alexa showed me attitude today. Like, I said “Alexia play First Noel” and she replied, “The Crystal Ball says No.”

Rude.

8 Likes

I feel like the forums have changed a lot. Idk, but I feel uncomfortable.

7 Likes

I remember that I used to play Roblox and honestly it had a lot of bullying.

1 Like

So many fights and whatnot

4 Likes

What @Chocolate_Mama said lotta fights/trolls

4 Likes

Ugh. I’m tired of these things on the forums :woman_facepalming:

I miss the old forums. It was more peaceful.

6 Likes

Really was v.v
The fighting/trolling seems to have died down though(for now)

Also:Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays to the people who dont celebrate Christmas

3 Likes

Ugh. I hope everything is solved and that mods will handle the situation correctly.

2 Likes

Right it’s very annoying at times so hopefully the trolls and fighting will decrease

2 Likes