The Life Thread

Best day I’ve had in a long time! My crush admitted to liking me and I wanna cry,laugh, and scream because apparently he liked me since junior High the same time I liked him but we were both scared and now junior year and we confessed feelings and I slipped on the floor but just kept smiling gee willy I’m so happy. I just hope my best friend can be happy someday for me, but my mom said to enjoy knowing this and I’m like hddbsmsksvdhx ugh! I’m so happy!

3 Likes

Thanks…

2 Likes

Also if you ever need to talk or just anything pm me

2 Likes

Yeah, I will. You do the same.

2 Likes

Of course

2 Likes

I love you. :heart:

2 Likes

I love you too love! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I love you more!

2 Likes

Love you beyond love!

huggggg

2 Likes

hugs back tightly

2 Likes

I feel extremely bad for getting the ranting thread closed. I’m sorry. I hurt someone without even realizing it. I guess I should just leave…

1 Like

U didnt do that
Was ppl arguing(kinda) really talking about the silencing going on and…it got closed
U didnt single handedly “destroy” a thread.
Jeremy closed it down and when i asked he said theyll reveiw it and i asked again and he said “possibly” meaning no

2 Likes

Because of something I wrote. Therefore I am to blame. @anime straight up left because of me.

2 Likes

the ranting thread closing was inevitable and i honestly expected it at some point
if it wasn’t closed now, i know it would’ve been closed sooner or later

there’s a new ranting thread (ranting thread 3 i believe???) people can still use so if you ever need to rant you can always go there

5 Likes

Oh. Still, I’m very sorry.

3 Likes

Do t beat urself.up

3 Likes

I just feel guilty. It weighs on me, you know?

2 Likes

Yeah i get it.
Still you got to apoligize n.n and shes(im assuming) is still here :blush:

2 Likes

That’s one good thing.

2 Likes

Good keep that as a positive thing when you feel low (i mean tht in a nice way)

2 Likes