2 Likes

Welcome back AS :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, Rose! Your pfp is beautiful, BTW :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you, @Mashia made it :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Hello, Cam here

I really don’t know how to begin this. I just want to apologise for leaving the forums so abruptly. I didn’t mean for things to be like this, but they were, and I’m sorry.

I’m sorry I abandoned the Forums Awards, and I’m sorry I abandoned Exousía, as well as The Mystery of Magnolia and all the RPs and SGs and RP/SGs I reserved for. I’m terribly sorry for all that.

Life just… became way harder. I was struggling with a lot of mental health issues, and some things in my family completely broke me emotionally. I’m trying to get back up again, but it’s a hard process.

I’m sorry things went like they did, I didn’t want to leave this community, or to disappear like I did, but well life got in the way. Or I thought so before I realized I should be living my life instead of ignoring it and spending all of my time here.

I had planned to leave this community for good, but I could never bring myself to actually say goodbye. I love this community, and the memories I have from it will forever be treasured in my mind, and a part of me is hoping that maybe, just maybe… I can keep being here and making new memories.

So I’m going to try this once again, try coming here every now and then, try to keep in contact with the people who are dear to me.

So this is me, saying hello once again, and looking forward to the things to come.

Love,
Cam Boulder

14 Likes

CAM’S ALIVE!

8 Likes

8 Likes

im sorry but I remember that scene like I watched it two minutes ago dhdjs

7 Likes

Welcome back. :wave::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m just glad to see you back, and that you chose what was healthy for you. welcome back!

4 Likes

Welcome back, Cam! Rock this place all over again! :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

y’all are so nice! i’m so happy to see you guys here!

7 Likes

Okay so like school is starting real soon and I’m so sad :sob:
I really wanna do well though, and not be the usual failure that I am :unamused:

So, I’m kind of back. I’ve been sorting out personal issues, working on my mental health, working at a summer program and just been living my life. Perhaps I neglected my friends, perhaps not. I feel really bad for just abandoning everyone. Certain people hurt me on here, and others left. I’ve been tired, depressed and lonely. The new rules are ridiculous, and I also left due to stress. Stuff in my family and with friends happened that messed up me mentally. Other times I got urges to self-harm. I was hurt very badly by someone I trusted, again. I honestly don’t know if I’ll ever be as active, but just know that I love you all so much. No tags, everyone deserves love. As Fred Rogers once said, “I like you just the way you are.” You all deserve so much love and happiness, blessings and great things in your lives.

Peace and love, Faith. :yellow_heart:

10 Likes

Welcome back love!

2 Likes

Thank you, Coco. Glad to see you. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Glad to see you too! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

No. I’m happier to see you!

I love you more than chocolate!!

2 Likes

Awwwwww Love you’re too sweet! :sob::purple_heart: