The Life Thread

I feel like I’m banging my head against a brick wall… :face_with_raised_eyebrow::grin:

At least put a pillow in between then. :brick::wink:

1 Like

I’m shaking right now after watching a horror movie on television. Everywhere I look, I’m like, “I hope that creepy daughter doesn’t come for me with her white deformed Pokeball eyes.”

The movie is called The Exorcist, BTW.

3 Likes

Once again,

Neighbor complains : “Your cat scratches our car, trespasses, etc.”
Cat doesnt come home that evening.
This fucker is killing my cats or giving them away. I’m really mad.
This would be the second cat that’s disappeared hours after he complains.
Not like we haven’t reasoned with him. He just believes we should get rid of our cats since we don’t want to keep them inside. We try, since we suspect he took the first one, but she broke out somehow.

I’m going to go through their trash when they take it to the curb in a few days. If I find my cat we can press charges.

3 Likes

I hope that your cat returns home soon save and sound. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

My English teacher took my notebook and lost it.

I had to redo the work in it from the starting.

And then, she has the audacity to say that, “You submitted the work late, so you’ll get less marks for notebook submission.”

And, I’m like adjdfksjhj –

sigh :pensive:

9 Likes

oh no

1 Like

closely watching Hurrican Dorian. 🤦🤦🤦

1 Like

Oh my God, please be safe :pleading_face:

1 Like

:heavy_heart_exclamation: will.

1 Like

That is so unfair! :scream:

1 Like

I know, right? Had to sacrifice revision of Chemistry notes (for the Chemistry test the next day, yeet :grimacing:) to complete that horrid notebook, oof –

1 Like

Dang, that sucks. :grimacing:

1 Like

I lost the sticker my psychologist gave me :cold_sweat:

1 Like

What was it about? :sunglasses:

1 Like

It was a cute origami bird sticker. Like this -

image Image result for orange origami crane

except a sticker. She wanted me to promise to stay safe until the next session, but I couldn’t promise, so she said when I look at the sticker, remember that she cares about me and hopes I do stay safe. And I lost the sticker :cold_sweat::grimacing:

(also I don’t know why the image is appearing twice)

3 Likes

Since you are Japanese, maybe you know how to make an actual origami bird to replace the lost sticker? :wink:

1 Like

omg, I remember making one of these as part of my homework assignment. Pretty easy to do but kinda forgotten how to do it.

1 Like

Yep, I do. I actually used them to decorate my room. I’ll send a photo later.

2 Likes

life is going a bit unsmoothly atm but i’ve been worse before.

i just feel… lost. i don’t know where i belong & my emotions are everywhere.

maybe i’m confused or maybe i’m just not meant to belong somewhere :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes