The Life Thread

Yes, thank you! I’ll try and ask her today, I’m so nervous just thinking about it. The band’s called The Vamps. I don’t know if you’ve heard of them or not :joy:

1 Like

The movie is very much perfection! I also can’t wait to see Love, Simon!!

1 Like

I love The Vamps!!

1 Like

I’m so happy about this!!

6 Likes

I really wanna see that movie! Unfortunately, I have to wait until it comes out on DVD first :cry:

1 Like

so I finished a Spanish test and was on my phone and I was tryna delete a spam voicemail but accidentally hit play lw so thankful my phone is on super low volume and that I did delete it in 0.00001 seconds but aHHHH

the musical theater project with the Anime Sophomores is actually going super well!! we’re doing Candy Store from Heathers and individually we all sound eh but harmonizing it sounds pretty good when we can get the timing right lol

3 Likes

so hyped because I’m gonna watch the bootleg of Heathers for context soon

1 Like

i totally DID NOT PUBLISH MY COVER ART THREAD WAY EARLIER THAN INTENDED but thank god everything’s there now, including my Fancy Behance Portfolio™ (but not rly lol), Cool GIFS™, and More Mature Tone™

2 Likes

and by bootleg I mean totally legal version @NSA

1 Like

I’M SO PROUD OF lT/YOU I ALMOST WANNA START WRITING AGAIN JUST TO HAVE AN EXCUSE TO REQUEST A COVER FROM YOU

1 Like

but oooof honestly i don’t think i could ever reach the level i did on my old thread ahhahshshkfdjsk there are so many new cover artists now it’s really cool to see their work; i dont really mind having just a few requests bc honestly that’s what im looking for. once school starts again after spring break it’ll be chill to have art to work on in between hw and flipping off that crusty musty dusty ho and his friends

1 Like

2 Likes

“crusty musty dusty ho”

yes.

1 Like

mood: Heather C saying “I’d normally slap your face off, and everyone here could watch, but I’m feeling nice so here’s some advice biatch”

2 Likes

excuse me while I go murder all but two of my friends so we can do Heathers style trio power ballads

I mean what? I’m totally a law abiding citizen. sweats

1 Like

yall i’ve been thinking of running for a leadership position next year when i join NJHS but honestly i’m a teeny bit scared to because the president this year seems to be a Very Stressed Out Individual™

I just want everyone to know I spent 11 minutes typing out a long meme story about student government at my school entirely based off the way one branch of it says their branch name

2 Likes

394 words, 2262 characters of pure meme and metaphor

2 Likes

I really want to watch Love, Simon (I almost cried with just the trailer) but I’ll have to do it behind my parents’ backs so I have to plan it very carefully.

Why are they so against LGBT+ ?!
And why do they still try to have control over what I do or don’t?

1 Like