The Life Thread

I mentioned on this thread that M was the first person I told my stories to earlier, and this week I finally got to share them with G and A. My entire friend group feels like we’ve gotten a lot more comfortable with each other too. It’s a nice feeling, not feeling so alone anymore. I see G every morning and A everyday after school (it’s been our tradition for almost five years haha). This weekend was also my grandma’s birthday and on Saturday the three of us went to our city’s annual festival. We got ice cream, hung out and just talked, and played carnival games together! :3 A lot of drama also happened in our group chat (long story short, a boy told A he liked her even tho it was really obvious to the rest of us + J likes a guy).

Anyways on Friday I went to a tea shop with A, this guy, and two of her relatives. It was honestly pretty awkward on first (literally felt like I was thirdwheeling) but I really appreciated that A talked with me a lot afterwards and reassured me by saying that she had been walking on the bike lane so all three of us could walk together. She knows me so well ahh. It was at this hangout where I also told her about my new story idea, she and G had really similar reactions (I told G on Monday). They both said that they wanted me to update them if I decided to write any more of it and they said that the way I put words together actually made them feel things for the characters. A even said that I could be a great author haha. Ooh, and our friend group is thinking of doing an escape room next month! It’s really the little things that make you happy. ^-^

6 Likes

well I did it. I changed my major on every college app based on a feeling I’ve had all summer, without telling my parents and with no plans to tell them for a few years.

heck yeah.

I literally went from English Education/Psych to just English/Psych this isn’t even a big deal lmao.

9 Likes

For some reason I’m feeling like a proud parent here I have a theory but let’s ignore it

YOU GO, MEHEK! I’m glad you followed your feelings :3

6 Likes

Um so I find my phone after like two months, turns out someone actually snatch it by accident but I have it now so image image

@FinnTheGhost (love the picture) @kerubiel (So you are a love god?)

3 Likes

EYYYY WELCOME BACK HOMlE

I had started to gather feelings for a particular someone on the forums. I even told about it to a known person close to me on the forums. But that known person just had to get forward and put their own plans to get me and that particular someone together. I thought that it was a really bad idea, but the close person of mine insisted that it would be fine and honestly though, I was also blinded by my feelings which were getting overwhelmingly strong.
But when that particular someone got to know about my feelings for them and what was really going on, they confronted me directly. I apologized and felt an enormous amount of guilt. I felt really cowardly…and upset at the person who initiated all this. But, it wasn’t anyone’s fault really. That person was just trying to be helpful, hoping that these little feelings could turn into something beautiful.
Yes, its true that me and the person I had feelings for reconciled at the end. But, they still don’t want to talk to me as they feel awkward and uncomfortable. And I feel really upset and guilty at the thought…I also apologize again to the particular someone if they are reading this…

7 Likes

dang it, i am sorry dude…

I’m sorry, man

what’s up everybody

it’s been so LONG i dont even know where to start - ok uh idk if everybody here is mostly new so idk who will remember me but hi im sam and the only notable thing abt me is that i did cover art on the old forums (and attempted but failed at another one on here). im a senior citizen!!! JK I’M YOUTHFUL

life update: i started school like a month ago; everything is as usual, i hate like 50% of my classes. may b catching feelings but yknow in the next few months i’ll probably figure out that i do not want to like these people and those thots will begone

i want to get back into cover making but some things r holding me back including the fact that i have no sense of doing things i really need to do which is why my previous cover art thread flopped and i only completed one request

that’s it ;; idk not sure if im gonna make a full return to the forums but ill see yall around more !

12 Likes

I recently joined the forums within the last week. I got invested fast. I’m looking for RP/SG, but all of the ones I want to join are filled/ongoing, and I’m not seeing any new ones opening much. I’ve signed up for a few, but I’m assuming it takes a while to get people to join and set up a time for RP. I spend all of my free time either on here now, or listening to a good audiobook (currently waiting for the third book of the Arcana Chronicles).

I have tendency to make characters and immediately think of a handful of story ideas based on the character, but I already have at least three stories in progress right now. :cry: I can’t write everything. Time to put it in my writing idea journal… I’ve joined writing groups to help me get focused and actually finish a story! I’m super excited to be doing all of this. :smile:

I’m actually pretty nervous posting on this thread because it seems like a thread like this has been closed down previously. I don’t want to be a reason why it does. :sweat: Let me know if I’m doing something wrong!

Anyways, have a great day/night!

7 Likes

Heey~
I hope you are liking the forums! Welcome to the community ^-^

1 Like

FORUMS CNN SHOW
FOX NEWS WEAVE IS SNATCHED

Hosts

Hiring Hosts, so comment down below if yo irrelev- beautiful ass wants to help host the show.
-@epsd.ama
-@16AngelCat
-@Firely_epi
-@Daisy_Flower1
-@loveyourself

In the CNN News forum we’ll be discussing random shit that happens irl.
because news uhm
and we’ll have guests who are in interested in having a interview
so
stay tuned in the comments

13 Likes

Can I host?

1 Like

Yee gurl.

1 Like

Great idea :joy:

2 Likes

Gurl dis is some high quality shit