The Little Art Shoppe ๐Ÿ’—

Who would you like in the middle?

2 Likes

I would like Martin in the middle. This is a large cover btw, so just their upper bodies

Thank you so much, I love it :cupid:

1 Like

What about mine??

1 Like

sorry who did you ask to do it for you?

It was u

U can check the last chats

No thatโ€™s great thank you x

1 Like

Hi, howโ€™s my cover going?

1 Like

^ @RyRydoezepisode

Hello! I am interested in getting a art story for the new story I am making? Are you still available?

1 Like

yes, just fill out the form! :blush:

Hey, is my cover done?

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Hiโ€ฆum,itโ€™s been more than a month? Whereโ€™s my cover

1 Like

so sorry, you can ask someone else for a cover if you would like

@Fashionistagal1224 you want an edit right? I may be able to help>

2 Likes

Really? Tysm. The pictures and stuff of my requestes cover are higher up on this thread.

2 Likes

Can you please post the details, at what you exacty want. I wont be able to start untill friday.

• Password: shoppe
  • Iโ€™m looking for an art scene, but as a to be continued kind of thing. So basically I want the art scene (explained below) and then somewhere on the scene I need it to say โ€œEnd of Episodeโ€. But then I need the same thing again, but instead of โ€œEnd of Episodeโ€ I need it to say โ€œMafia Mysteryโ€.
  • Any artist is fine with me!
  • Background: Brick Wall:
  • Character Details:

Female (JAY):
Skin Color: Light
Hair Color: Charcoal
Eye Color: Purple
Mouth Color: Raven
Face Shape: Soft Heart
Nose Shape: Soft Natural
Eye Shape: Upturned Feline
Lip Shape: Classic
Hair Style: Beach Wave
Eyebrow Shape: Defined Natural
Shirt: Yellow Breezy Top
Jacket: Gold Biker Jacket
Pants: Light Steel Blue High Waisted Pants
Shoes: Black Military Chic Boots

Male (NOAH):
Skin Color: Tan
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Mouth Color: Toffee
Face Shape: Defined Triangle
Nose Shape: Button
Eye Shape: Classic Round
Lip Shape: Uneven
Hair Style: Short Cropped Hair
Eyebrow Shape: Thin Arch
Shirt: Muscle Tank White
Jacket: Cool Leather Jacket
Pants: Ripped Punk Pants
Shoes: Black Hipster High Top Sneakers

• Scene Details:
    I want the female (Jay) to basically do the animation talk_apathetic, but I want it when the animation finishes so she looks back at the male (Noah). I want Jay to face left and have the after look of the animation, but I want her right arm holding a gun thatโ€™s facing like somewhat upwards. And then her left arm to be on her left hip. And for Noah I want him to face left as well and have the after affect of the animation flirt_wink. I want the hand thatโ€™s on his hip to stay there and is other hand to be wrapped around one of Jayโ€™s waist. So overall, I want Jay doing talk_apathetic and facing left but her right hand holding a gun facing somewhat upwards and her left hand on her left hip while her eyes are looking at Noah. And I want Noah to be doing flirt_wink and facing left, his hand thatโ€™s on his hip will stay there, but I want his other hand to be around Jays waist. Also want him looking down at her. One more thing, Noah is taller than Jay, but Jay is also short (like 5.5).

IMG_4825
IMG_4826

Thank you! So sorry if this was confusing?

2 Likes