The Little Art Shoppe 💗 [CLOSED]

@Fashionistagal1224 I’m trying to do your cover, but I don’t have your charater details. Please send them asap!

1 Like

Hey !

I’m taking your request !

1 Like

Alright, thank you so much! Can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

@Fashionistagal1224 do you still need that request? If yes send character details ASAP

Hey ! Before I start the outline ( which I started doing and then realized it was the wrong pose ) Is the pose what you were looking for ?

2 Likes

yes! THAT’S PERFECT!

1 Like

Thank god :joy::joy: I’ll get started then !

1 Like

awesome! thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey would you like to see the outline ?

1 Like

Hey ! I finished the art piece ! Tell me if you would like the writing on it or png so you can add it !

3 Likes

Hey there! I’d like to request a splash made by @Shadow666 in INK if that’s possible.

Character details
James (the guys on the left)
Body: Tan
Brow: Medium Sharp
Hair: Spiked Up Hair (Chestnut)
Eyes: Classic Almond (Blue)
Nose: Button
Face: Diamond
Lips: Uneven (Terracotta)

Character 2 (in the middle)
Body: Light
Brow: Defined Natural
Hair: Beach Wave (Chestnut)
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Green)
Face: Oval
Lips: Classic (Blush)
Nose: Upturned

Character 3
Body: Olive
Brow: Thin Soft Arch
Hair: Beach Wave (Black)
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Blue)
Face: Oval
Nose: Pointed
Lips: Classic (Blush)

Pose

Just so you get an idea of what pose I want. I want the guy to be bigger than the two other girls and I want His hand on the waist of the middle character instead of the shoulder because of the height difference. The two girls on the other hand are the same height. I want them all looking into the "camera’’ with the boy having a devilish grin on his face, the middle character smiling and the character on the right having her eyebrow seductively raised and a grin on her face.

For the background I’d like it to give off a dark vibe.

For the text I’d like it to say: Don’t forget to take screenshots and tag me on instagram! @epi.lynne444

Password: shoppe

I’ll send the outfits in a sec <3

2 Likes

These are the outfits:

2 Likes

Hey ! I’m soooo sorry but I think I’m going to leave this art shop because I’m starting school and won’t have ANY time to do it :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:
I’m soo sorry again and I’ll hope you’ll forgive me :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

1 Like

Ohhh okay, but is there any chance that you could still do mine? Or can you otherwise get another artist to do it?:two_hearts:

1 Like

I could do yours but it would take a lot of time as i’m Gonna have lots of homework …

1 Like

It’s okay! I get it. I have school myself too

1 Like

im so sorry for a late reply, ive been so busy lately. And a png would be awesome for the text! thank you!

1 Like

No problem !

1 Like

I know you said you would be busy but can I get a little update on the splash? <3

1 Like