The Lord of The Rings

My apologies if I’m in the wrong section and sorry for duplicates lol but as some of you may know, I’m a HUGE FAN OF LOTR (like, it’s my fav movie, and J. R. R. Tolkien is a genius) #LOTRfan :heart_eyes_cat:

This thread is if you wanna talk about LOTR, make polls about it, discuss your fav movies, quotes, characters, etc.

SO IF YOU LOVE LOTR AS MUCH AS I DO, YOU WILL JOIN ME ^^

join me, hee hee hee

gif%20001

gandalf

lotr%20image%2003

tumblr_my8hkuLpJX1qcbojfo3_r1_250

:crystal_ball: MUCH LOVE :crystal_ball:

10 Likes

I’ll join you on this quest and together we’ll destroy the evil in this world :muscle:

1 Like

Gandalph!!! I love this movie!

3 Likes

“My preciouusssssssssssssssssssssss” Andy Serkins is one hell of an actor. All of these actors did an amazing job.

4 Likes

@Owlquest and @lanafrazer_episode thank you for joining me :smirk:

Here’s a tiny present for both of you: Video

From 0:44 to 0:47 is how long it lasts : )

Yes, it’s very short but it will remind you of a certain character from LOTR ^^

Good day :rofl:

1 Like

Great thread!
I’m a huge The Lord of the Rings fan. The movies were fantastic, and the books are masterpieces, in my opinion.
Tolkien’s Middle-Earth opened a portal in my mind that not only teleported me to his breathtaking works, but also helped me to get into other High Fantasy series, and started my passion for fiction in general.

2 Likes

Does the Hobbit count for this thread? If not, I’ll just go…

1 Like

Nice to meet you @Nathan_Explosion and @ThatRandomPerson , you are both welcome! Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are frequent posters in this thread XOXO :sunglasses:

That’s fine @ThatRandomPerson :grin:

DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU HAVE NEVER WATCHED LOTR? @ThatRandomPerson :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Well…

I mean…

DO NOT SAY IT, I WILL FAINT :scream:

2 Likes

puts ring on and disappears

1 Like

My favorite one

@livvy613, I believe this thread will interest you…

1 Like

yes, the hobbit falls under that movie cause it shows where bilbo got the ring from

2 Likes

Cool. So you’re not gonna die if I say I haven’t watched LOTR or read them?

1 Like

gif%200028

1 Like

I technically didn’t say it yet…It was just…hypothetical. Sort of…

But you were going to say it :scream:

WATCH THE MOVIES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

THEY’RE SOOOOO AWESOME :palm_tree::rofl:

Remember, watch soon :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I will!! Eventually!! Maybe!!! Soon!! Never!! Probably!!! Yes!! This isn’t making sense anymore!!!

1 Like