The MAFIA Game 🔪 [SIGNUPS]

I like to join as well,

@Secretz_lol thanks for the tag :wink:

3 Likes

Well, I was planning to pick one person from the winning team (the people who are alive) to co-host the next game.

2 Likes

Btw I have a few questions to ask:

1. How long will you give the mafias and the special skills to carry out their abilities? Because, you know, not everyonr has the same timezone, the same goes to voting.
  2. If both or the doctors chose to save the same player at the same night, will both of their saves be used or just one?
  3. If the doctor used the save the night before, will they still know who died every night?
1 Like

Ok.

1 Like
  1. I’ll give 3-5 hours for them to do it.
  2. And if the two doctors both choose to save or poison the same person, that means both of their saves will be used.
  3. If a doctor saved the victim then the victim’s name won’t be announced but I will PM the victim that they have been saved by the doctor.
2 Likes

Yoooooooo!

2 Likes

~my questions~

1. Can you kill people from your own team? ( Like if the doctor accidentally chooses to poison someone from his team?)
  2. Will the result of the detective’s investigation be announced by the detective or anonymously? (Wouldn’t it immediately reveal who is a detective if it isn’t anonymously?)
  3. Can doctors save themselves?
  4. Does the psycho choose who he wants to die with him?
  5. If the framer is dead, does that mean that no person will be chosen to be framed?
2 Likes
  1. Yes, you can kill people from your team. This means mafias can try killing themselves but be saved by the doctor to appear innocent. But this kind of strategy is risky!

2. The result of the detective’s investigation will be PMed to the detectives ONLY. It is up to the detective if they want to share it or not.

3. Yes, doctors can save themselves.

4. Yes, the psycho chooses who will die with him.

5. Yes. If the framer dies, no one will be framed.

2 Likes

When the detective interrogates someone, will he just get to know if he’s part of the mafia or not or will he also get to know what position (godfather, psycho, doctor, framer,…) the interrogated person has?

1 Like

The detective will only know if the person is apart of the Village or Mafia, not position. But, if a framer
frames someone from the village, that person will appear as a mafia when a detective interrogates them. The framing only lasts for one night. Meaning the framing is not permanent.

2 Likes

Come on, you could know I would be up for games like this :wink:

1 Like

Oh yes :joy:
I’m eager to know my role :smirk::smiling_imp:

1 Like

@Mondalsushanta637 @Karii.xo @Duckling @luckyvirgo @xxCHANELMIAxx @Maya_Reihnard @Zeah @Forever1201 @meekepeek @yikko @Epiiuser_Queen @Jakefxy If you guys don’t mind tagging atleast one person so that we can get this game started.

3 Likes

@Rose.M?

3 Likes

@BadassSaasha? :smirk:

3 Likes

I’d usually be interested but I don’t have the time rn dang.

2 Likes

It’s fine :yum:

2 Likes

No. It’s not. I love you. And I know Sehun would too, if he knew you. You’re the best vamp witch ever girl and I will skin anyone who ignores you alive. Except myself. Cause I won’t ever do that

1 Like

@Problematic_Patrick ?

2 Likes

Oh, okay.

1 Like