The Magic Turtle Art Official Shop! [CLOSED TO CATCH UP]

Hello! Can I request some splashes from @Turtle_Cat? I need six, and they’re all pretty simple, since some share the same background and are character-less.

This background for the first two splashes. One says “WARNING: This story contains strong language and mature themes. Reader discretion is advised”, while the other says “Certain choices will heavily affect the story. Choose carefully!”

This background is for the next two splashes. First one says “This story uses sound and music. Please turn up your volume for the best experience!”, while the second one says “This story uses advanced directing and zooms! Tap carefully and slowly to avoid sticky transitions.”

This is for a splash that simply says “End of Chapter”.

And finally, this is for the splash that says “Follow me for updates and sneak peeks! Instagram: thecosmicscribe Twitter: AriCosmicScribe”.

For the warnings for strong language/mature themes, music/sound, advanced directing/zooms, and end of chapter, can you make the font look like this:

IMG_3573

If not, cursive or normal text is fine!

Thanks in advance! :relaxed:

1 Like

You got it! I’ll add you to my list. I should get them done quickly though.:grin:

1 Like

Alright, thanks again!!

1 Like

Hey! Did you make these backgrounds for the splashes yourself or are you using google? Just want to make sure it’s not copyright. If it is, we would have to put a watermark.

I used Google to find these backgrounds.

I’m sorry, since you used google, this could be a private art that got shared with it. I don’t want to copyright anything bc I might get in trouble. Sorry.
So you have any other images that are copyright free that you made or something like that?

@sannah, here’s your cover! Hope you like it!:heart:

Please credit as @Turtle_Cat71.:blush:

2 Likes

I’ll try to find other images that aren’t copyrighted, but it may take me awhile. Sorry!! :sweat:

It’s totally fine! I’m just glad I caught ya before something bad happened.
Take your time. I’ll add you to my list so no one take your spot just in case.

Can I request a profile pic?

My Details

Background: Smoky Grey/Black

1 Like

Hey! You got the same hair as me.:joy:
From who?

Great minds think alike
You

1 Like

Alright! I’ll ad you to my list. When do you need this by?

1 Like

I don’t have a specific deadline

1 Like

can I get a character edit from @Turtle_Cat ?
Title-Worthy
Name-Mercedes.stories
girl character details
Skin-Taupe
Eyes-Upturned bold/brown
Face-oval
Mouth-classic/blush
Nose-Elven
brow-seductive arch
hair-fishtail braid/black
outfit-string tank top/white :and if you can, make the tank top’s strap come down a little bit to her upper arm making it look like it’s coming off a little bit.
boy character
skin-Taupe
eyes-classic round/green
face-defined triangle
brow-thick arch
nose-button
hair-short cropped hair
mouth-classic/blush
Outfit-lady rose tattoo/cade
note-The girl character does the idle_sad_clutch animation and she faces right and under her hands are a light or glow and also could you make a tear come from her eyes. the boy character stands behind her and make it look like he is comforting her, but also is being flirtatious. I also want him to be shirtless with the tattoo and also I want you to zoom in on the them and have the title in the middle or at the bottom.
Thank you and also this is to be used as a small cover art.

1 Like

Hi, can any of tag me whenever you procede to open the art scenes requests again? That would be very nice, but if that’s not possible, it’s ok.

Hi, I wont be reopening the art scene requests for a little while yet, so if you have a deadline it probably wont be on time :slight_smile: sorry

I don’t have a deadline, so it’s fine.

Hey @Turtle_Cat, I’m just checking in on my pfp, do you need any more details? If so just tell me and I’ll get them for you. No rush! Thanks again for helping me out! xx

Of course! I apologize about that, thanks for letting me know! X

1 Like