The Magic Turtle Art Official Shop! [CLOSED TO CATCH UP]

I already got it done. I tagged you a few days ago.:joy:

3 Likes

Hey @Turtle_Cat was just wondering if you had gotten round to my request as I know you have a lot going on so I wanted to check up on it :grin: If this came up as rude then sorry :sweat_smile: I’m horrible at communicating

Hey @Cheyara_Skadi about my request I made can you please resize it to be 640 wide-1136 tall

Hey, what request? I haven’t got you on my list anymore honey, the only request I had from you I completed :thinking:

I know, I was talking about the one you completed :sweat_smile:
Sorry if I wasn’t clear

I see, I wont be able to I’m afraid, when my app crashed the other week it erased everything I had there, I’m sorry, you will be able to resize it using an image resize website :smiley:

1 Like

No problem :grin:

1 Like

Did you mean this one? I just scrolled back through the shop

1 Like

Yeah it’s fine though :blush: I worked out how to do it

The one I sent you was the 640x1136 I just checked, not sure why you’ve had to resize it, unless you saved the image and not the file :thinking: But as long as it’s all sorted it’s fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I love it :heart:
I’ll make sure to credit you!

1 Like

Hi, sorry to bother you. I wanted to know when you would be open? :slight_smile:

Thank you.
Have a good day/Night :hibiscus:

No bother at all sweetie, we just closed this morning to catch up a little hopefully either the end of the week or maybe next week we will be reopening, what were you looking for? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

I’m looking for an art scene :hibiscus:

Ah sorry the art scenes wont be reopened for a little while as it’s just me who does them and once I’ve completed those on my list I’m not taking any new art scene requests for a little while because I’d like to have some time to focus on my writing which I haven’t had much time to do lately. Sorry.

2 Likes

Sure no problem, I understand. :hibiscus:
Have a nice day/night :heartbeat:

1 Like

You too! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh sorry😂 it’s amazing, thank you so much!!! x

1 Like

Do you have Instagram? I’d like to post this if you don’t mind and I’d like to tag you in it. Thanks again x

Yes i do! It’s @Turtle_Cat71.