The Magic Turtle Art Official Shop! [CLOSED TO CATCH UP]

Okay, if you want to leave the details and I will add you to my list when we re-open.

1 Like

:+1:

Do you know when you guys will be reopening? If it’s in the far future can you tag me when you reopen? Totally ok if not!

Yeah sure what are you looking for honey?

1 Like

A splash. Like this one:

Example

Same words and type of theme/message!

WIth these characters:

Details

imageedit_84_3471142478

^^I meant Green not Dull Green (Sorry)

Thank you I understand if you can’t! :grin:

Who was this request for? Turtle_Cat or myself?

1 Like

You, if you can! :grin:

Okay well i will add you to my list when we’ve re-opened, hopefully it won’t be too long, but I have fallen a bit behind due to not getting the chance to work on requests as much as I’d like to have done thanks to me having an annoying fever at the moment so feeling pretty weak, but I will get to you when I can :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon! And take as much time as you need!

2 Likes

Sure Sorry I was On a flight to Italy, then to France, sorry for the Delay. :confused:

Sorry you’ll have to remind me what this is for :thinking::joy:

Hi! Could you let me know when you are open again? :blush:

1 Like

Hi! I was wondering if you could make me a cover for my new episode story “The New Girl”.
I would prefer if you could do it but if you can’t that’s okay! I would want the girl (Angelic) to have her eyes closed but she is excited though, and facing the guy (James) who would be winking. Also if you could, maybe have Angelic doing the peace sign with both hands? If this can’t be done thanks anyway! Here is the Characters and background.

Of course :smiley:

1 Like

Hi there, sorry we are currently closed to catch up :smiley:

Awww :disappointed_relieved: okay…

Sorry!

Hey! Is the cover already done?

This is for my cover and profile pic!