The Magic Turtle Art Official Shop! [CLOSED TO CATCH UP]

Hi sorry the shop is currently closed to catch up

Oh, that’s fine! Just let me know when you’re available. (I am a little disappointed considering it’s been about a month since my initial request.)

Not quite a month yet and your request was never added to the list as you failed to reply to my message asking you to clarify whether the information you gave was for the cover or the profile picture. As you never stated which and didn’t reply I was unable to do the request.

I understand. Once again, not complaining just stating facts. I have a busy schedule just as you do so my inability to answer should not have been a problem considering initially I had stated that I needed both. But, its fine. My writer i texting me so I have to go. Have a nice rest of your Day/Night.

Well it is a problem, as I can’t create them for you, without you giving me the details for what you want on each one. And like you said it’s been nearly a month, if you can’t have found a small amount of time in there to reply to my last message and to give me the details needed in that time then of course you won’t be added onto the list. Because it’s not a completed request. That is not then down to me.
For you to now come on here weeks later being rude saying it shouldn’t count for your own mistake, is disrespectful, so i dont see why i should spend my time doing something for you when you obviously don’t want to take a moment to give me what I need to do it. So Your request is officially denied

1 Like

I never said it shouldn’t count as my mistake. I was just reminding you that you aren’t the only one who is busy and that things take time for you to finish. Yes, I understand you didn’t have the info that you needed. I’m not sure how I came off as rude to you, but this past (almost) month Iv’e been working my butt off working with my writers and getting the story right so the cover made sense. I haven’t been able to get back on and check on my request and I’m not sure why that is so hard to understand. Thanks for wasting my time. I’ll find another artist since you cant understand a fellow worker in the Episode community.

here is no need to get snappy
and she didnt waste ur time cheyara is very busy helping others and so are you so you should understand and show respect to fellow episode community workers. i my self know how busy people get as i am constantly co-authoring and story planning with people, plus this isn’t the place to have an argument either
we all work hard

3 Likes

Please go ahead and do that, we all have lives and we all get busy, it’s a show of respect to reply to someone who is trying to help, don’t even go there with me wasting your time because that’s rubbish, you wasted it yourself. And no point pretending you didn’t know you had a message you get an email. I understand the hard work in the episode community. I would say it’s you who needs a refresher in that subject.

4 Likes

@UnchartedWriter, just for your information, this is our shop. With our rules. You don’t need to be impatient or angry. We understand completely. What you have a failure of understanding is that you kinda put yourself before others. We take time out of our lives to do requests. If we say we are closed, we are closed. If you fail at replying then that’s on you. We respond and deny requests we want to. Nothing you say will change that. She understands JUST FINE! You don’t understand others so go ahead and find someone else and think that we care because in real life, we don’t.

If you want to discuss this more then pm me because I don’t want to fill up Cheyara and my Shop with an impatient person.

4 Likes

i think i just found my new fav person lol

3 Likes

When are you going to be done?

@Layla_love, here’s your request! Sorry it took forever and a day but here you go.:heart:

Please credit as @Turtle_Cat71. Thanks!

1 Like

@Benzie.stories, due to you asking not only one but multiple people for the same request, it goes against our rules. Your request is denied
My apologies to @Unique_911, @epy.celine, @Shuka and possibly others.

3 Likes

Yeah, I saw after I finished her request but thanks though! :+1:t5:

2 Likes

I don’t want to sound impatient at all and I apologize ahead of time if I do but I was wondering if my cover was almost done…?

Now you are also blacklisted from our shop

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

You’re very welcome! It’s my pleasure.

1 Like

I know your probably busy but when are you guys open again @Turtle_Cat
@Cheyara_Skadi

1 Like

We will be re-opening when we have completed our lists :smiley: Not sure exactly when at the moment, What did you want to request and from whom?

1 Like