The Magic Turtle Art Official Shop! [CLOSED TO CATCH UP]

sorry i was out of town
i wanted a cover

1 Like

from ether is available

1 Like

Okay, sorry rules are you have to choose so we know who is doing what… can be made to @Turtle_Cat or myself, This won’t be accepted until our lists are cleared but as we both have different sized lists I’m asking to maybe give you a better idea roughly when that will be :joy:

1 Like

ok mabye you @Cheyara_Skadi ?

1 Like

Okay, well I have a lot going on, a pretty long list and a lot of customisation and several art scenes so for me, you are looking at it being maybe a week and a half-2 weeks ish somewhere there, I got a little delayed having not felt very week the last week. Sorry I can’t be more precise than that at the moment.

1 Like

its perfectly fine it for a story I haven’t published yet do take all the time you need we all shude be grateful you guys are evening doing this

2 Likes

Okay sweetie, thanks… I’ll let you know when we re-open and I’ll add you to my new list then :smiley:

1 Like

kk thank you very much

1 Like

@Episode.Cameronwrite here’s your profile picture. Hope you like it.

3 Likes

@Cheyara_Skadi I love it. Thank you

2 Likes

You’re welome! Glad you like it :slight_smile:

Hey for some reason I’m not getting notifications on the app so I just wanted to check that my bigger cover is still in the works or if it was already posted?

Hey you think you can make me some splashes when you guys get back i need some to do my splashes email me at jerrycherry1022@gmail.com
Or
Dm me @ episode_jeriyan_

1 Like

As soon as we open back up I’ll be happy to dm you.:smile:

Okay thank you much and I’m sorry if that didn’t make sense /.\

1 Like

It’s okay. Made perfect sense!:grin:

1 Like

Loading Screen :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Okay, is it just the one character you’d like on this piece?
Could you please leave the character details and outfit choice?
and I will re add you to the list :slight_smile:
Thanks.

Orrrr never mind then ig.

Hey there, your request was with @Turtle_Cat, correct?
I am pretty sure it hasn’t been posted yet, I presume it is still being made/yet to be made. :grin: