The Magic Turtle Art Official Shop! [CLOSED TO CATCH UP]

Hello @Turtle_Cat
I’ve been waiting 27 days for my outline so I thought I’d check up on it… I’m not sure if you forgot about or anything but I’m open to waiting a few more days…

P.s I don’t want this to come out impatient or rude, I just would simply like to remind you…

Please don’t cancel my request after asking twice, I just want to remind you!

1 Like

I am sooooooooo sorry you had to wait so long. I’m kinda on an artist block rn with doing covers and such. I don’t want you to think I forgot because you were definitely one of the first people on my waiting list. I’m going to start it today and thank you so much for reminding me and being patient. Im really sorry again.

1 Like

Aw it’s no problem at all. I definately understand the stress of being an artist and its super hard, I’m currently working on my own shop and the requests keep flooding in, it’s super easy to forget!! I do it all the time, believe me :joy:

1 Like

Here ya go. Sorry it took almost a month to get it done.:sweat_smile:

If you make an outline Contest, please credit as @Turtle_Cat. If you’re coloring for practice and you post on Instagram or any other social media app or site, please credit as @Turtle_Cat71. Thanks!:blush:

1 Like

Wow, its stunning but could you add pupils please? :smile:

1 Like

Sure! Give me a sec…

1 Like

Thank you!! :blush::sparkling_heart:

Here ya go!

3 Likes

Wow!! It’s beyond PERFECTT!!

Thank you so so so so so so much!! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I appreciate your reply, but I think I’m just going to cancel my request due to turtle_cat not replying back to me meanwhile replying to others.
Thank you for your time.

1 Like

@Cheyara_Skadi

Hi Cheyara!
I wasn’t sure if asking was against the rules so i’m sorry in adavance…

But I was just wondering if you started my background requests yet and if you have, do you have an estimate whether it might be ready sometime over Winter break? Again, i’m sorry for asking but also thank you so much for putting in the time and effort!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, wasn’t it a cover request :thinking:
I haven’t started yet, I’ve had the flu for over a week and felt lousy and have had a lot going on, on top of that sorry.
I have no idea what you mean by winter break honey?

Yea you’re right it was a cover request, my bad. :upside_down_face: and I meant any time possibly around Christmas. Before/After (Also New Year’s)

I don’t know yet, I will try. I’d like to get a few requests done before Christmas, it’s just a case of finding the time I have a lot going on and am still lacking energy, but I will do my best :slightly_smiling_face:

@Cheyara_Skadi

Thank you so much :two_hearts:

Hey sorry for the wait, here are your covers honey I hope they are okay

Credit @Cheyara_episode58

3 Likes

That is really good!

1 Like

1 Like

@Cheyara_Skadi

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE THEM!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

You’re welcome sweetie :slightly_smiling_face: