The Magic Turtle Art Official Shop! [CLOSED TO CATCH UP]

Yup

1 Like

Hey @Turtle_Cat I would like a large cover for my new story ‘Throne Of Secrets’. It would contain one ink female characters with the details:

Skin: Tan
Brow: Defined natural
Hair: Fishtail Braid in black
Eyes: Upturned feline in green
Face: Soft heart
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Full round in Scarlet

Outfit: Gold biker jacket, Ringed tank (black), Ear piece with mic, Tattooed rocker boots, black leather leggings, black boho feather earrings.

I would like it to have a black background with an explosion. Also I would like the character to be holding a gun and have a cut down one of her cheeks.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I love them!

2 Likes

You’re very welcome! Sorry it took so long.

1 Like

That’s fine, I really didn’t need them until now anyway.

2 Likes

Hi @Turtle_Cat I was wondering how you was getting on with my small cover? :blush: can’t wait to see it!:clap:t3:

1 Like

Hey! Sorry I haven’t gotten to it yet, I’ve been doing other requests. I’ll start it now!

1 Like

STORY: Secretive
By Elle O’Neill

I need a cover for the limelight version using these characters:
1st picture (girl with side braid) will be in the middle, with the guy with the blue hair on her left, and the girl with the mint hair on her right. behind the mint haired girl will be the other guy, and behind the blue haired guy will be the girl.

I need some bad*ss type of background for it.

description(u don’t have to read it, it’s just for fun)
You’re just a normal teenage girl trying to survive high school. What happens when two gang members approach and invite you to join their group. Will it be too late to turn back and have a normal life? Or will you face the consequences?

Hey :slight_smile: I will add you to my list, could you please send the details for each of the characters, appearance and outfits and poses you want them all to be doing,
This is a small cover? Badass background I’m sure I can do that, but do you have any ideas for it?

2 Likes

how’s my request coming along? :slight_smile:

\

I haven’t started it

2 Likes

May I request a cover, you can take your time, I need it by December

Who would you like it from?

Sure! Idk if this is for your LL story but if it is, @Cheyara_Skadi can do it for you! :grin:

Either one of you which ever one is not as busy

Is it INK or LL?

Ll

Okay that’ll be me then :joy: Could you leave the details please and I’ll add you to my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Characters. Girl
Skin- Copper 05
Brows-Arched Thin
Hair-Long Wavy Parted Hair
Eyes- Angular Slender/ Color/Brown Dark
Face-Square Defined
Nose-Round Button
Lips-Full Heart Pouty/ Color: Pink Peach Medium Matte

Boy
Skin- Copper 05
Brows- Round Thin