The Magic Turtle Art Official Shop! [CLOSED TO CATCH UP]

Yes please! :grin:

1 Like

Here you go! Sorry it looks a little smushed.

Im so sorry, but i tried to upload it and its saying that its still too small? Could u pls make it a bit bigger?
Im sorry to keep bothering u

1 Like

Thank You so much @Cheyara_Skadi it looks so beautiful. I am literally crying now :joy: because it so beautiful. Thank you for taking your time and making this for me I really appreciate it. May God bless you and if you ever needing please don’t hesitate to ask.

• Vanessa love
1 Like

Hmm… should be the right size… I’ll try to make it bigger.

1 Like

Ok thank u

Have you tried saving the image and then uploading it?

Aww thank you sweetheart! I’m so glad you like them! It was a pleasure to make them for you, God bless you too and you are welcome back anytime! :slight_smile: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Yes. Thats what i tried first. But i did that on my phone so i will try again on my laptop.

1 Like

Okay.

Hi again, @Cheyara_Skadi I should have also said earlier that I wanted to also request both a large and small cover for the story i’m using with the character (Chelsea) I asked the profile photo for.

It’s the same character with the same details, except I changed the hair style and added in the lip color I wanted for Chelsea! You can use the outfit she’s wearing now for the cover’s.

CHELSEA:

Skin/Body: Copper 02
Eyebrows: Arched Thick Styled in Chestnut Brown
Hair: Over Shoulder Braid in Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Round Medium in Blue Green
Face: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Round Flat Top Skin in Pink Warm Gloss

I also wanted to add this character in the cover’s. His name is James. You can use the outfit he is wearing now for the cover’s.

JAMES:

His details are:

Skin/Body: Copper 02
Eyebrows: Male Generic in Chestnut Brown
Hair: Medium Taper Wavy in Dark Brown
Eyes: Deepest Downturned in Brown Dark
Face: Chiseled Angular
Nose: Grecian Narrow
Lips: Medium Straight Natural in Fair Neutral Matte

The story is called Amsterdam and for the Author’s name you can say Natalie Cristine. The story is basically about Chelsea falling in love with James later on in life after they were childhood friends and etc.

As for the cover itself… Can you make it so Chelsea is on the right and James is on the left and is grasping her cheek? Also can you make it so Chelsea is smiling and blushing? You can use this background for both:

EXT. MARINA BAY - DAY
Can you also make the background blurry?

If you can do this for me I would appreciate it so much! I also apologize for forgetting to ask. Lol

1 Like

Of course you can honey, I’ll add that to my list too! :smiley:

It says you must read all rules in to our thread. It says in rule 7 that you must choose or will will considered as rude. It also says in rule 4 request a cover that you are going to use. As the story @Cheyara_Skadi made the cover for will not be continued, that broke another rule. Sorry for the inconvenience but this request is denied because you have broken not only one, but two rules.

Thank you!!! :smiley:

1 Like

@Turtle_Cat It worked on my laptop. So Thanks again! You are really good at what you do!

1 Like

Aww! Thanks so much! So happy that you like it and good luck with your story.:heart:

1 Like

Thank you!:innocent:

1 Like

Can I get a splash by @turtle_cat?
I want it to say “Thanks for reading” and for it to also say my story “worthy” and "by:Mercedes.Stories
I also want to use a girl character

Background: download

1 Like

Here’s your Profile picture sweetie… hope you like it
Credit: @Cheyara_episode58

1 Like

Sure! When do you need this by? And can you tell me the details of the character?