The Moonlight Hex Our First Story

Vampires, Wolves, Witches, curses, and even a mysterious stranger?? What’s not to love? Find the secrets surrounding the Johnson family. In The Moonlight Hex
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4621076157628416 (Here is our link to our story)
Hi, I am Purple Panther I am the coder and creator of The Moonlight Hex and my brother Prisma Fox is the writer of The Moonlight Hex, this is our very first story and we are looking for some readers to enjoy the juicyness of Magic, Mystery and a little bit of Romance.
We are both willing to a R4R and/or promote your story on our instagram page at purple_prisma.episode. We love new ideas and advice on how our story can always get better.
I hope you enjoy the adventures of our characters on the wonderful journey throughout the magic world!
We hope see and or hear from you guys!!
Thank you
Sincerely Purple Panther & Prisma Fox

5 Likes

I’d be up for a R4R my story is fantasy as well :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Yes definitely, I already like the look and sound of it! I will also give you a shoutout on my instagram page, if you would like. I don’t have many followers but every little bit counts, right?

1 Like

That would be fab!! I’m the same as I’m new but I will do the same for you :blush:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, purplepanther :white_heart:
I’ll also do READ FOR READ Hope you can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s mine :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 8 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Gem Choice: No
Description:
As a famous boy band leader, Liam. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_epiwriter

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou❤️

1 Like

I will defiantly look into it!! Also if you wanna hold off on reading mine I am revamping it some if you want to follow me on instagram @purple_prisma.episode there will be updates for when the revamping should be done!!

1 Like

I just followed your instagram :relaxed:

1 Like

I followed you back!! :blush:

1 Like